Are there any good horror/thriller/ mystery movies that aren’t the same 10 always listed?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
The original BBC versions of Edge of Darkness and Traffic are both top level miniseries and are good political thrillers.

Cube. Perfect Blue (anime movie). Scanners. Stir of Echoes. Let the Right One In (Swedish). Session 9. The Reef. The Guilty (Danish version). Blood Simple. One Hour Photo. Breakdown. Dark City. Angel Heart.

There are a bunch of Tales from the Crypt movies and the old series on HBO but they are more comedy horror than serious thrillers.
Dude I just watched perfect blue today. That was a great fuckin movie.

CumiaPoodle

Perfect Blue is too good to be an anime movie. One of my favorites.

Cure (1997) is PFG
Nigga I love cure. Honestly since I got into anime last year I’m really surprised at how great some of it is.. I recently got into anime and this week comic books. There’s so much gay shit in both those mediums that any normal person will understandably skip a lot of great entertainment.

CumiaPoodle

Not much of a horror guy but plenty of thrillers and mystery I can recommend

Decision to Leave
Dark Passage (1947)
The Postman Always Rings Twice
Dead Ringers
The Big Heat
Victoria (2015)
Bunny Lake is Missing
The Talented Mr Ripley
Annihilation
Want to be my Matt Damon? You can beat me to death then fuck my ass in a boat.

Wa4892

The movie that scared the crap,out of me, to the point that the only way I could get through it was by watching 20 minutes at a time because I was so terrified, was The Devil's Rejects.

Somehow the whole 'randomness of evil' and 'if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time' really upset me and I had to punch out every 15/20 minutes and come back for more the next day.

CumiaPoodle

Also known as Natalie Portman fucks a nigger.

Seconded.
Annihilating a Jewish woman with a smelly nigger penis. The movies that I’ve seen on that list are PFG. but that one I thought was a little bit of a letdown considering the previous film the Nigga made was PFG.

CumiaPoodle

The movie that scared the crap,out of me, to the point that the only way I could get through it was by watching 20 minutes at a time because I was so terrified, was The Devil's Rejects.

Somehow the whole 'randomness of evil' and 'if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time' really upset me and I had to punch out every 15/20 minutes and come back for more the next day.
I’ve heard of it but never seen it because the title made it seem like a Sam Roberts favorite. But I’m going to give it a shot cuz that’s a PFG review and what I’m looking to experience.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Annihilating a Jewish woman with a smelly nigger penis. The movies that I’ve seen on that list are PFG. but that one I thought was a little bit of a letdown considering the previous film the Nigga made was PFG.
I really liked it despite Natalie Hershlag being in it as a filthy nigger fucker. Genuinely tense scenes of what the fuck.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Bitch, you know damn well that I recommended a good thriller in the last movie thread.

"I watched a good French movie recently, Black Box. It's about a guy that analyze black boxes from plane crashes who realizes not everything is at it seems. Felt a bit reminiscent of those American 70s conspiracy thrillers."

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
images.jpeg.jpg

My favorite in recent years.