Are there any Arabian car manufacturers?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
There was a super car, I'm not sure if it actually went into production, it's was in one of the fast 5 movies. I don't know I've never watched any.
Why does every Saudi prince drive an aluminum foil plated Lamborghini? With all that oil money, why don't they have a space program yet street shitting India can make it to the moon? Is it because arabian people are retarded? I report, you decide.
1694814686025.jpeg

Maxwell

@Wisconsin.gov, comment? You'd think a bunch of retards born above oil would also figure out some sort of car manufacturing grift. Not sure though... I'll hang up and wait for your precision answer.

The only thing they have is luck to sit on oil, and even that wouldn't be a factor if outsiders didn't build the infrastructure for them to exploit and sell it.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Arabian people are unable of comprehending the basic concepts around space travel, let alone landing their booster rockets back on barges (go ahead and try to pirate one of these barges, boq... we'll blow you out of the water with .50 bmg shells)... not that your people would know what to do with a booster rocket anyway besides blow it up in a suicide attack.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Reminder that all of our cars are cheaply produced in either China or Mexico, Britain has relative majorities of Muslims in many English cities and the Japanese live in 1 sink broom closets which cost up to half of their income and their economy has been stagnating for decades.

The Mexican facilities might be the cleanest workplaces in the country.

ford-hermosillo-reconocida-como-la-mejor-planta-de-ensamble-en-norteamerica-11527.jpg

LiberalPussy

The only thing Muslims are good at making is marriage contracts for children, balconies to throw homos off of, and gallows for women who tie their own shoes.
You forgot they’re good at being tools for the Jew to overpopulate white nations with their shit skin species to genocide us. But @Wisconsin.gov insists that WE actual humans (white people) are the kikes’ useful idiots.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You have a problem with number two and three on that list? Or are you just stating the facts?
“When the woman ties her shoes, first she has to bend over, symbolically turning her back on Allah while bending over as an invitation for other men. The tying of the shoed is a perversion in the womans mind, imagining tying penises together, thus castrating the man and subverting the natural order. Her sentence is death”