Apt Pupil (1998) ... lol

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
First they bump a Dougie thread then they bump a Nigger Jim thread. Like a fawkin rollercoaster of emotions over here.
Dougie is a tough one. @CQ_1's absence and crying on cumtown still makes me laugh.
Screenshot-20230731-180057-Brave.jpg
cq1sponge.jpg

G

Apt Pupil is among my favorite King novellas, though I do feel as though the premise was better than the story itself. The weird sex shit in the book and movie were very off putting for different reasons. I agree with you on the ending, the story ending was way better.
There's a weird passage in the book where Todd blames his dick for being antisemitic because he can't get it up for a Jewish girl who's offering her pussy to him on a plate. Then he starts thinking about torturing her in Auschwitz with Denker and before he knows it he has a strong rod and is pounding her brains out. It's no wonder Singer wanted to adapt it for a movie. There's some pretty bizarre homoerotic shit in there. The movie really softened the story up though. In the novella, the kid basically becomes a serial killer before becoming a spree shooter at the end.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I remember liking this movie when I was like 15 or something. Of course my brother told me to watch it.