• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

apparently Nana is selling buckets of survival Nana Feed

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
With $800 I imagine you could buy almost a years worth of canned food and bottled water to live off of, if you spent it right.
You could feed a family on that if you're planning on going full survivalist skin flint. You can buy like 20lbs of decent quality rice for like 15 bucks. So that's enough to give 5 people a serving of rice every day, for a whole year, for less than $300.

Anyone who buys enough staples and canned goods in bulk is going to be better and more cheaply prepped than Immortan JoeH with his brother's Doomsday Bucket.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That, and they always have more of the cheap/shit dishes than anything else. Hope you like powdered milk and dehydrated pasta, because you've got 40 goddamn servings to plow through!

I could see someone starving to death with 40 servings of that left.
You'd be better off stocking in addition to canned foods, a s git load of rice and various beans and lentils in waterproof containers. The protein is what's going to be hard come by. And if you don't have water you're boned long before you run out of food