• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently Landau left his fat wife.

JebJoh

Dave told a story about how he got a dwi because he was driving backwards with his car on fire. I don’t believe that happened.
I tried to give that stupid fuck a chance, I listened to about an hour of his clips and the cd he was selling. He really should get back to the wonka factory and make candy because his career in show business is limited. Even though he has some stories that could be funny if another comedian told them, you can just tell he is lying about most of it. If he was being honest he'd be saying, my cousin had this kid in his high school who used to .... because you know he never really did much of anything ever. His sobriety bullshit is just as bad as norton's and he's even more obviously using it to sound interesting. He's so bad that I can't even dislike him, he's like the moron at work who does an MLM business on the side. Crowder is being destroyed by more intelligent right wing assholes who seem to be getting all the media attention now, he will have to go full stormfront or fade away because in the end he's just a dumb loudmouth.