• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apology thread to Jackie Motherfucking Singh

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
When the actual FBI says you're a blogger and your credentials and expertise is "self-styled" it means you're an amateur at best and a fraud/con at worst.

When they call you out by name just to say how wrong you were, it's their way of saying you're an unhelpful idiot who bothered them with useless bullshit.
Being called a fraud by the feds in a historic swatting case should be great for her OSNIT "career. " Better go back to shilling NFTs.

Forum Clout
When the actual FBI says you're a blogger and your credentials and expertise is "self-styled" it means you're an amateur at best and a fraud/con at worst.

When they call you out by name just to say how wrong you were, it's their way of saying you're an unhelpful idiot who bothered them with useless bullshit.
She wasted their time and they were annoyed enough by her shenanigans that they called her out publicly for being a fucking idiot.

She's too stupid and arrogant to not be humiliated by that. Instead she's doubling-down and lying about helping the Feds identify and arrest that kid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I never thought the swatter arrest would be a double burn on both pat and jackie at the same time. They are both coping and seething that they had bad information the whole time and a bunch of false accusations from the both of them. Everyone they targeted are still laughing at them make asses of themselves trying to move the goal posts and deflect being wrong about everything.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Imagine how big of a piece of shit youd have to be to falsely accuse someone of terrorism then make yourself the victim.
I'd estimate they'd have to be pushing at least 3 bills.
f7f31e8c-aa89-4e1c-8da7-75160f1df573_screenshot.jpg