AOC says she was raped

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.newsweek.com/aoc-shares-rape-story-promote-abortion-rights-this-all-us-1719214[/URL]

Buying this? I mean it's not impossible, but it's more likely she's making something up or exagerrating this for attention, which should reserve her a special place in he'll.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember she also claimed to be Jewish once when there was some anti semitic crime in New York. She never mentioned being Jewish again because it couldn’t relate to any hot topic issue.

She’s lying or it’s one of those cases where she had drunk sex with a dude and was embarrassed about it once they sobered up. She would have told this story long ago when they were putting her in documentaries and doing photo ops at the border. Remember how she said she feared for life on Jan 6 but it turns out she wasn’t even in the capital building? Politicians never waste a tragedy or a situation to make up a story for attention.

Joe Biden started telling people his wife was killed by a drunk driver after the driver died, he started adding the driver had a “liquid lunch” the day of crash. The drivers daughter went after him because there was zero alcohol involved in the crash, it was an accident yet he was not at fault.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
All she could think of after being raped is at least I can abort it? That’s it?

04B4E05C-B2C9-43CD-85E8-423D9DD252EF.jpeg

G

She’s not the “it girl” anymore and needs attention. I’ve noticed you barely hear about her and they don’t put her on TV to babble nonsense.
Ehh she shows up on my homescreen at work all the time...today it was about impeachment Trump justices for lying.

If it's she true she was raped she really is incredible to recover from such a traumatic event, start a career from scratch, and become a congresswoman all within like 5 years.

Lying cunt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Ehh she shows up on my homescreen at work all the time...today it was about impeachment Trump justices for lying.

If it's she true she was raped she really is incredible to recover from such a traumatic event, start a career from scratch, and become a congresswoman all within like 5 years.

Lying cunt.
I know it’s kind of conspiracy talk but I believe she was cast and is being told what to say from a democrat group with a large budget. She came out of nowhere and really isn’t in a large power position yet somehow she was covered like she was speaker of the house. I know a couple sites have down a deep dive on it and the group behind her telling her what to say and do. Especially stuff like her crying at the border photo shoot. All staged and fake just like her.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
You hate to just dismiss that shit, but the timing is very opportunistic.

I also feel like Opie interviewing Tucker Max "....no police report though?...."
most women aren't going to go to the cops if it's a date rape situation where they were really drunk and the guy took advantage of them. She worked in a bar and probably partied a lot at college so I can easily see how she could have a situation like that. She didn't give any details other than saying she was raped and took a pregnancy test so it's hard to say if she is being truthful or not.

G

most women aren't going to go to the cops if it's a date rape situation where they were really drunk and the guy took advantage of them. She worked in a bar and probably partied a lot at college so I can easily see how she could have a situation like that. She didn't give any details other than saying she was raped and took a pregnancy test so it's hard to say if she is being truthful or not.
I'm not condoning drunk party bitches being taken advantage of, but they really should stop using the word rape when describing their experiences. That's so unfair to the women who really were truly raped.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Problem with her is she will say and do anything for attention, the “crying at the border” photo shoot showed it best. She once also claimed to be Jewish because there was some anti Jewish crime in the news. Never mentioned being Jewish again once it couldn’t be used to get her attention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm not condoning drunk party bitches being taken advantage of, but they really should stop using the word rape when describing their experiences. That's so unfair to the women who really were truly raped.
I agree, seems some of these rape stories turn out to be two people having drunk sex and regretting it the next day out of embarrassment. Not even close to a women being violently forced to have sex with some stranger.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡

Lying cunt.
Two careers. She was a bartender when she got cast as a political candidate.

I know it’s kind of conspiracy talk but I believe she was cast and is being told what to say from a democrat group with a large budget. She came out of nowhere and really isn’t in a large power position yet somehow she was covered like she was speaker of the house. I know a couple sites have down a deep dive on it and the group behind her telling her what to say and do. Especially stuff like her crying at the border photo shoot. All staged and fake just like her.

Yes, she was cast. I can’t remember the name of the guy who was the kingmaker (cuntmaker) in this case but as you can imagine he was Jewish.

What a co-in-key-dink. Less than 2% of the US population yet proving the Every Single Time paradigm.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Two careers. She was a bartender when she got cast as a political candidate.

Yes, she was cast. I can’t remember the name of the guy who was the kingmaker (cuntmaker) in this case but as you can imagine he was Jewish.

What a co-in-key-dink. Less than 2% of the US population yet proving the Every Single Time paradigm.
Yeah I saw something on it, it was some group lead by two boring looking middle aged guys that knew if they got an attractive girl as their puppet to do as she’s told they could get their far-left agenda out there.

G

Yeah I saw something on it, it was some group lead by two boring looking middle aged guys that knew if they got an attractive girl as their puppet to do as she’s told they could get their far-left agenda out there.
She was the "girl from the bronx" until it was exposed she was only born there and grew up in some upscale suburbs. Her father was a fucking architect. And real immigrant Latinos don't hyphenate their names, that's some trying to be white shit...another minority girl all about diversity but is really no different than any other valley girl