Anyone watching the Olympics?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
My wife is watching it on NBC.

There is not one white male announcer. Lots of black guys, one white female.

They literally started the show off by saying there were 300-something US olympians competing, and that the majority of them were women. Then they did a women's gymnastics promo.

The faggotry is everywhere. Even 5 years ago, had I read something like I just wrote, I would say that whoever wrote it is blowing things out of proportion or that it's just one show and not necessarily a trend.

My guess is that the faggotry will die down slightly because they know that most viewers only watch the opening ceremonies.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Artsy horseshit. Interpretive dance harder about it, queer.

Actually looking forward to these Olympics though. Can't get into baseball and need a Sportz fix until football.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
My wife is watching it on NBC.

There is not one white male announcer. Lots of black guys, one white female.

They literally started the show off by saying there were 300-something US olympians competing, and that the majority of them were women. Then they did a women's gymnastics promo.

The faggotry is everywhere. Even 5 years ago, had I read something like I just wrote, I would say that whoever wrote it is blowing things out of proportion or that it's just one show and not necessarily a trend.

My guess is that the faggotry will die down slightly because they know that most viewers only watch the opening ceremonies.
Mike Tirico is the lead guy for Olympic coverage. He tried to pull over an ESPN underling to grope her while he was married. MeToo poster child, child.

G

I’ll take a peek now and then but I don’t watch the TV coverage, I use the website/app so you can just watch actual events, not the produced horseshit, sob stories, Bob costas preaching to you, or gymnastics practice.

and I don’t watch anything that has judges because that isn’t sports.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Where we at with the Brazilian women in beach volleyball? :pfg_sm::brothaman_sm:
891EC0BD-AC0E-4937-9999-F5C9A4D978A8.gif

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I hear they're gonna have an underground Jap kumitai between the gold medalists for judo, karate, taekwando, boxing, freestyle and greco-roman wrestling. Nigger that wins gets his weight in used Jap schoolgirl panties.
Ok USA

Will there be leg breaks like Mcgeoger or Anderson Silva now that's what I call entertainment