Anyone watch the return of The Kids in the Hall?

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
I've watched the first 4 episodes. I've laughed at times but it's not doing much for me. There's no studio audience for anything so it just doesn't feel the same to me. They need that energy to feed off. The opening of episode one is funny though. Maybe just watch that & the theme song & call it a success

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'm torn. Death Comes to Town was really fucking good, but that was from the Before Time, the Long Long Ago. I know they're all still brilliantly funny, Dave must be sharp as a tack after that brutal divorce. Kevin McDonald only get more hilarious looking as he ages.
The trailer really made me wince, the "look how un-PC we are" subtext was disappointing. It's a tough one, man.

G

I'm torn. Death Comes to Town was really fucking good, but that was from the Before Time, the Long Long Ago. I know they're all still brilliantly funny, Dave must be sharp as a tack after that brutal divorce. Kevin McDonald only get more hilarious looking as he ages.
The trailer really made me wince, the "look how un-PC we are" subtext was disappointing. It's a tough one, man.

I was waiting for it’s a tough one man and wasn’t disappointed. I’d tell you if I was.

Attachments

• AC619D1F-435B-4627-9372-5D58FC733313.jpeg
    AC619D1F-435B-4627-9372-5D58FC733313.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 2

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
KitH are very much against that sort of thing.

This skit has gotten so much airplay this last ten years.

But they were completely right, about the seeking of anger, and things to be upset over. There's issues that do need to be faced out there, but the example here of taking a simple art class and misplacing the anger was so prescient at the time in the laxer 90's.

Really? Any more info on it?
The day they were on Jim and Sam afterwards he was looking for their group twitter to tag them in. Couldn't find it.

Yesterday's show he announced he was blocked. No time stamps. I only have it as background while I sit in my garden 'working'