Anyone seen the new Chris D'elia doc on youtube?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
If someone refers to someone thinking 17 year olds are hot as a pedophile, then they're retarded and not worth listening to. Way to shoot down your credibility immediately, stupid.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
If someone refers to someone thinking 17 year olds are hot as a pedophile, then they're retarded and not worth listening to. Way to shoot down your credibility immediately, stupid.
Perhaps they’re not a pedophile but they’re certainly a creepy and predatory degenerate.

As an adult in your 30s or 40s you should realize a 17 year old is a retarded child still and they should only be fucking other retarded children.

ETA: you can acknowledge they may be attractive but you should not be personally desiring to fuck them

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Perhaps they’re not a pedophile but they’re certainly a creepy and predatory degenerate.

As an adult in your 30s or 40s you should realize a 17 year old is a retarded child still and they should only be fucking other retarded children.

ETA: you can acknowledge they may be attractive but you should not be personally desiring to fuck them
Right, but that is not my point. Calling someone like that a pedophile is no different than calling someone a Nazi because they didn't like the new Star Wars.
It only serves to dilute the actual word.