Anyone see da nuke movie?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
View attachment 137166

Wrong. It was totally gratuitous because nobody wants to see nerd sex--even chocolatehellhole has his limits. I'll bet Jizzian's crymax was "so fucking powerful" because that emo fag had never touched a girl before. Gassers, what did you think of it?

Screenshot_20230723_183346_Brave.jpg

I hope Jizzian "fucking powerfully" nutted all over the Poos' sacred text after he was done with storytime, and then Pugh took a hefty street shit on it in bed for good measure (since she does seem to be a nasty bitch like Amber).

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Seen it. It was definitely a very good movie but did anyone else think the trinity test scene was slightly underwhelming? I saw it on the big screen and even then I was a little bit disappointed in it. The build up to it was great and the scene itself was done well but they just hyped it up so much talking about how it was all done without CGI that I was expecting something groundbreaking when it was mostly just close ups of exploding fire.

EraGodless

Seen it. It was definitely a very good movie but did anyone else think the trinity test scene was slightly underwhelming? I saw it on the big screen and even then I was a little bit disappointed in it. The build up to it was great and the scene itself was done well but they just hyped it up so much talking about how it was all done without CGI that I was expecting something groundbreaking when it was mostly just close ups of exploding fire.
They should have shown the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. WHAT? TOO REAL?