Anyone notice the Jimmy Carter ball-washing going on?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I get that the guy’s ancient and on his death bed, but people on Twitter are talking about him like he was some American hero and he is a standard every single American should live up to.

I personally don’t find Carter offensive, seems like a nice old dude, but whenever these Twitter queers start propping someone up I immediately look at them with suspicion.

Bonus:
Any predictions for Patrick’s tweet about Carter?

EraGodless

I get that the guy’s ancient and on his death bed, but people on Twitter are talking about him like he was some American hero and he is a standard every single American should live up to.

I personally don’t find Carter offensive, seems like a nice old dude, but whenever these Twitter queers start propping someone up I immediately look at them with suspicion.

Bonus:
Henpecked by the OPEC

EraGodless

Bonus:
Patrick was alive for like the last 9 months of Carter's presidency- while he will no doubt have an opinion on him, it would only be a product of Wikipedia. I know Pat was never a legit conservative, but if he ever was, there should be no revisionist history with Carter. Carter gave away the Panama Canal, he completely fucked up the gas crisis, and while not necessarily his fault, the economy fawkin sucked in the mid to late 70's (brutal stagflation)- while he seemed to have been a good guy, he was a mediocre president. His best attribute was that he wasn't Nixon or Ford.

Monk

He's one of the most successful ex-presidents in the country's history. His presidency sucked but he's been a widely loved and respected figure for all the humanitarian and diplomatic stuff he's done since leaving office. It's not like everyone is suddenly pretending to love him now that he's at death's door. Obviously some faggots over-do it but that's on them, not him.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He's one of the most successful ex-presidents in the country's history. His presidency sucked but he's been a widely loved and respected figure for all the humanitarian and diplomatic stuff he's done since leaving office. It's not like everyone is suddenly pretending to love him now that he's at death's door. Obviously some faggots over-do it but that's on them, not him.
This. He was actually a shit president, but because he's a Democrat and did a bunch of humanitarian work people want to pretend like he's some hero. In my book he's a faggot for sure

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
This. He was actually a shit president, but because he's a Democrat and did a bunch of humanitarian work people want to pretend like he's some hero. In my book he's a faggot for sure