Anyone notice how these creeps take a picture with and without a mask?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
3BB6E4C4-3329-403C-AB44-5378278AB7DB.jpeg

G

Even if masks work, and they don’t, they would actually work against you if you didn’t also wear gloves. That way you can remove your mask with the gloves, then throw both the mask and gloves in the garbage, put on new gloves and put a new mask on with the new gloves. Otherwise if you touch your mask with dirty hands, you’re blowing the whole point, and then if you get what you’ve trapped in your mask on your hands after it’s been festering for an hour or two, that’s way worse also.

I understand some people have compromised immune systems and might feel safer wearing a mask, but the only person I know personally who does that wears gloves! Because she’s legitimately afraid, chemotherapy has almost destroyed her immune system completely. These people are such goddamn posers and liars. Or they are just Mongoloids who don’t understand how any of this works.

G

Even if masks work, and they don’t, they would actually work against you if you didn’t also wear gloves. That way you can remove your mask with the gloves, then throw both the mask and gloves in the garbage, put on new gloves and put a new mask on with the new gloves. Otherwise if you touch your mask with dirty hands, you’re blowing the whole point, and then if you get what you’ve trapped in your mask on your hands after it’s been festering for an hour or two, that’s way worse also.

I understand some people have compromised immune systems and might feel safer wearing a mask, but the only person I know personally who does that wears gloves! Because she’s legitimately afraid, chemotherapy has almost destroyed her immune system completely. These people are such goddamn posers and liars. Or they are just Mongoloids who don’t understand how any of this works.
Masks do work against any airborne disease. The point is to stop sick people from breathing their particles on other people.

jeebus

Yikes on all the bikes!
I like how he has to have the stupid underscore at the end of his name. Meanwhile @penprince is some dude with zero tweets

G

Masks do work against any airborne disease. The point is to stop sick people from breathing their particles on other people.
Certain masks do. The ones these faggots are wearing do not.

And studies have shown as much. Studies have also shown that vulnerable people (old, sick, obese) wearing masks were more likely to get dangerous bacterial infections that had higher mortality rates than COVID-19.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Certain masks do. The ones these faggots are wearing do not.

And studies have shown as much. Studies have also shown that vulnerable people (old, sick, obese) wearing masks were more likely to get dangerous bacterial infections that had higher mortality rates than COVID-19.
Because those masks are meant to be constantly disposed, if you're an idiot who refuses to switch it for weeks yeah you're just increasing the expose of bacteria to your mouth. Which people had to do at the start because there weren't enough hence