Anyone know someone that turned out to be a pedo or molested or raped someone?

G

Honestly no.

But this acquaintance bragged to me that when he lived in New Brunswick (literally where they filmed trailer park boys) he used to know a guy who would roofie girls at the bar, cab them to his place, fuck them and then cab them home. Most wouldn't even know they got fucked and then he started upping the ante by having their underwear put on backwards to fuk with their mind. Also he took photos and supposedly had a photo album/catalog of his victims.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Honestly no.

But this acquaintance bragged to me that when he lived in New Brunswick (literally where they filmed trailer park boys) he used to know a guy who would roofie girls at the bar, cab them to his place, fuck them and then cab them home. Most wouldn't even know they got fucked and then he started upping the ante by having their underwear put on backwards to fuk with their mind. Also he took photos and supposedly had a photo album/catalog of his victims.
How big would the step be for people like this to go from this to just killing bitches?

People like this seem one step removed from just going all out, and becoming serial killers.

G

How big would the step be for people like this to go from this to just killing bitches?

People like this seem one step removed from just going all out, and becoming serial killers.
The guy relaying the message was a POS oxy addict. I think he stole my American calico cat to sell for drugs but I have no proof. Only thing we had in common is we lived on the same street...even his wife hated him, so I can only imagine the scumbags he hanged out with back east.

There was also the now world famous case of this Colonel who was a serial woman rapist/murderer. The interrogation for that investigation is now used in criminology faculties in universities the world over...they really pounded the guy with that polite, passive/aggressive Canadian jiu-jitsu

[MEDIA=youtube]bsLbDzkIy3A[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The guy relaying the message was a POS oxy addict. I think he stole my American calico cat to sell for drugs but I have no proof. Only thing we had in common is we lived on the same street...even his wife hated him, so I can only imagine the scumbags he hanged out with back east.

There was also the now world famous case of this Colonel who was a serial woman rapist/murderer. The interrogation for that investigation is now used in criminology faculties in universities the world over...they really pounded the guy with that polite, passive/aggressive Canadian jiu-jitsu

Used to love that interrogation analysis channel on youtube who used to show all these interrogations.

This one was especially great, this guy came in all confident and arrogant, and this unassuming seemingly polite interrogator broke him down within a hour, great stuff.

Also R.I.P. your cat.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Yeah in 9th grade it was uncovered that our athletic director had been molesting & having sex with his (senior year at that point) little sister (and she was HOT)

so during the first english class 'icebreaker' we were told to say who in all of history would you like to have lunch with, i went with him "to find out what really happened" and that teacher had it out for me afterwards. I just said it cause I'm retarded not to be mean

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
When I went to high school they combined three township schools, the one school had a principal named george that was molesting the boys, he got caught went to prison, it was a small school so everyone knew who was georges special pets that was spending time at his house etc. the kids that got the less molesting would tease the ones that got the worst molesting, whenever this one kid named Bobby Titus had his name called out in class you would hear some form of "nope not after george got him"

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I didn't know the guy, but a girl a couple houses down from me was sexually assaulted by some wetback who ended up serving time. Well when he got out, he for some reason decided to prowl around the neighborhood one night when someone who knew the girl seen him.

It was summer so every neighborhood kid was out playing around, even though it was like 10:30 at night. I remember someone yelling something and seeing a guy getting chased down the street. The guy ran around a corner and got cut off by someone and tackled to the ground. Everyone, and I mean everyone, including me, started assaulting the guy. I was with my friends one of which was the girls brother, none of us were even teens yet. I'm almost certain they killed the guy. I remember him screaming in a curdling way. His face was kicked in like it was a soccer ball, some other kid bashed a Razor scooter over the guys head. Rocks were being thrown at him. We ran off because we heard the police sirens and seen the lights coming from blocks away and people in their houses were yelling at everyone to leave. The guy was convulsing last I seen him. Cops came around, asked just a couple of questions and naturally nobody saw a thing.

I just remember the next day. Nobody said a thing about it and we just carried on with the summer.

I miss my youth!

G

Oh fuck and a middle school teacher fucked a kid when I was there. A like 55 year old woman and 14 year old. Nice!

Some HS teacher was shooting dope at school and selling it to girl students and they were all lezzing out together having lesbian herlin parties. TRUE FUCKIN STORY

th-3023015276.jpg

G

I didn't know the guy, but a girl a couple houses down from me was sexually assaulted by some wetback who ended up serving time. Well when he got out, he for some reason decided to prowl around the neighborhood one night when someone who knew the girl seen him.

It was summer so every neighborhood kid was out playing around, even though it was like 10:30 at night. I remember someone yelling something and seeing a guy getting chased down the street. The guy ran around a corner and got cut off by someone and tackled to the ground. Everyone, and I mean everyone, including me, started assaulting the guy. I was with my friends one of which was the girls brother, none of us were even teens yet. I'm almost certain they killed the guy. I remember him screaming in a curdling way. His face was kicked in like it was a soccer ball, some other kid bashed a Razor scooter over the guys head. Rocks were being thrown at him. We ran off because we heard the police sirens and seen the lights coming from blocks away and people in their houses were yelling at everyone to leave. The guy was convulsing last I seen him. Cops came around, asked just a couple of questions and naturally nobody saw a thing.

I just remember the next day. Nobody said a thing about it and we just carried on with the summer.

I miss my youth!
Now imagine it were the wrong guy?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Guy I worked with would follow females back to the barracks and force himself on them. It wasnt some new age bullshit sexual assault case. Dude was a psychopathic rapist. Him and his wife were swingers which is a huge red flag too. Anyway, all that happened to him was he got busted down one rank and moved to a different station. So he’s still a military policeman which is crazy to me.

The rest of us would talk about how whenever he was around different people he would completely change his personality. I think everyone does that to a certain extent, but Im telling you this dude was nuts.

Another guy got caught cheating on his wife with a 16 year old and she told on him so he did a brief stint in Leavenworth and I heard he tried committing suicide in his cell. He’s since gotten out with a dishonorable.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
My ex got raped when she was underage. Thankfully she didn't get that drunk, woke up and went ballistic. I think she was 15, he was in his late 30s, but she was pretty and nice to people so fuck EVERYONE had her back.

I dunno, I hear rape stories where victims feel threatened and lay there terrified as the guy finishes, and I don't want to qualify or gatekeep anyone's rape. But I've always been proud of her, for being in that moment and causing a gigantic FUCK YOU scene, because that's what you should do. Fight back, scream, claw his fucking eyes out if you have to.

I felt kinda guilty cause I took her to the party and as her ex-turned-friend I was supposed to protect her instead of drinking so much I would have slept through a rape, but she didn't want to relive it in a criminal trial and didn't want me going to prison for breaking the dude's kneecaps. He got fired and left town like a disgraced Catholic Priest, and she just wanted to move on.