Anyone here know how to make a simple product in a design sense so that its probably simple specs could be sent to china to mass produce? Ive got one

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
That's funny, and possibly worth buying the same car of someone you hate, just to get away with free tolls etc and he has to deal with it.
I was already shopping for electric motor kits to try to build a rudimentary one but when i was looking at power roller blinds install videos that fuckin youtube algorithm showed me that licence plate video. I was looking at the flip models that seem way to shitty to work at speed

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
That's funny, and possibly worth buying the same car of someone you hate, just to get away with free tolls etc and he has to deal with it.
Bad economy and winter coming. Only one state away. Might not be a bad time to 08 Mustang shop.

Anyone know of a buy here pay here lot that deals in old hair dresser cars?

Last edited:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I have this idea for a device you attach to your car, and if you are being chased by baddies you press a button, and it creates an oil slick, and the baddies crash, but then they get out safely, just bruised but alive. It could be very profitable, so I'm trying to keep it hush-hush.

Your idea is basically from a cartoon.

UPDATE: it exists already exactly the way I imagined it should.
6:40 in the video if anyone cares now I can share it

ur a fool, I actually designed a product which does the same thing using clear LCD covers (similar to an old calculator screen) - at the push of a button the otherwise clear screen would display 888 8888, this was actually a legit idea I followed-through on (as well as spray-on mud) but it was rendered useless by number plate recognition rollout in UK, which alerts to any unreadable plate & guarantees getting pulled-over

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
ur a fool, I actually designed a product which does the same thing using clear LCD covers (similar to an old calculator screen) - at the push of a button the otherwise clear screen would display 888 8888, this was actually a legit idea I followed-through on (as well as spray-on mud) but it was rendered useless by number plate recognition rollout in UK, which alerts to any unreadable plate & guarantees getting pulled-over
nobody gets pulled over in US because of nigs getting made good too many times