• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here ever been fired from their job?

G

I once got fired for stealing a cigarette from this big bottomed guinea's desk. I was already on probation (It was a data entry position with some Trucking Company) and the wop chick was in Accounts Receivable or something. They really made me feel like a Nigger. My fault because I always behaved like I was better than those rubes and took all my lunch breaks alone in my car.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
my first "real" job after college. I was working the 4pm-12 shift, I was on my day off and in the nearest actual city since where I lived/worked was small and dumpy. I was at a bar getting shitfaced and got a call to come in at 8 the next morning. I considered just continuing to get fucked up and going in that way but still had to drive back. Basically knew what was coming so that ruined my night. If I had it to do over i'd go to the strip club and get my face covered in titty glitter before I went in. that night sucked but by the time I went in I just didn't care anymore and it showed.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Got fired from Wal Mart also. Was a cart pusher that was not a morning person, luckily this store wasn't that busy in the morning so I was able to get away with hiding/napping in my car listening to the radio(came for the Carolla, found out about and stayed for the OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW).
That job lent itself pretty well to wasting time. My coworkers would go smoke weed/sling weed/pills/etc in the parking lot. Everyone stole food from the cooked food area amongst other shit. Stealing muffins and walking around eating them in the parking lot.
They asked me to move inside several times to which I always said no.
The day they fired me, ironically I was working when the new manager trying to make a name for himself showed up saying they didn't see me on the camera/getting a write up/etc.

Already had applied for a restaurant that I got hired at not that long after. I worked there til that location closed a year later*, then moved to a different one. I went off the rails here: stealing frozen food, booze, being drunk, slinging. Threw away the line check book once. Caused a lot of mayhem here. Nothing they could pin down though. After I got fired for "no longer fitting in with the ideals of company" or some such bullshit(wasn't theft, I'll have some unemployment please) I went back in tripping balls/wasted/blacked out during dinner to deliver some mushrooms to a chick working there, grabbed a glass off some families table and announced to the restaurant: "anyone want to see something funny?" and smashed the glass on the ground. I yelled a bunch, licked a girls face, demanded soda that they brought to me to coax me out that I spit back at the chick.

*edit

Last edited: