Anyone here actually hate Opie more than Ant or Jim?

Dman gives it to you short . Let me give it to you long.

Faggot. And let me explain why,

How the fuck are you even on here and you don’t know how hated Opie was for literally the most of the show and after it? So how or why are you making show references?

Listening to the show, knowing Opie and Anthony at all, knowing the fans, knowing the forums, knowing the other forums, knowing literally the surface level “history” aka 5 years ago.

Insanely retarded to the point where I can’t tell if this is a bit

Just…just linger longer. Ok? I don’t know anymore.

Read my post again. I said I know how much people shit on Ope, but no one ever seemed to troll or grief him in the way Ant & Jimmy are/were.
I know how hated he is. My own opinion of him as a longtime show listener is that he became completely irrelevant when Jim joined. No longer was being a radio jock or show leader important, no more bits, no more stunts, no more hacky radio shit that Opie devoted his life to mastering.
But again, is there a reason why the pests tended to leave him alone?
Is it just as simple as he's not addicted to twitter and he doesn't get in trouble with trannies like Ant or Jim?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Read my post again. I said I know how much people shit on Ope, but no one ever seemed to troll or grief him in the way Ant & Jimmy are/were.
I know how hated he is. My own opinion of him as a longtime show listener is that he became completely irrelevant when Jim joined. No longer was being a radio jock or show leader important, no more bits, no more stunts, no more hacky radio shit that Opie devoted his life to mastering.
But again, is there a reason why the pests tended to leave him alone?
Is it just as simple as he's not addicted to twitter and he doesn't get in trouble with trannies like Ant or Jim?
Because Opie never acknowledged the haters like Anthony does.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I'd like to add -
- Ant putting a bounty on the sub (think it was about 5k, don't remember exactly)
- Ant being a pedophile, proved through his words and deeds. Talked about his attraction to children multiple times on the show and later on social media. Tried to get at selfcuttinggirl, also tweeting out creepshots of little girls in bikinis.
- Ant's whole behavior around the Sue Lightning situation.
- Jim trying to cover for Amy Schumer over her joke stealing allegations. I remember he had her on his dumb advice show without even telling anyone beforehand, then made a thread on the subreddit (YOU COULD HAVE CALLED), lecturing everyone for not tuning in.
- Jim raping that passed out drunk girl on the 'show we can't talk about'.
I too would like to add Anthony constantly talking about race. His terrible show on compound media the way he treated Ronnie B.
Jimmy is constantly on his phone. He's a deviant. He also turned on Louie and defended Amy Schumer
Opie show stinks. However he's never gotten kicked off Twitter or a comedy show

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
True. He used to block anyone on his stream who brought up the memes about him, but now he's actively replying to guys trolling him about Ant or Jim.... could be an interesting course of events in the future.
I took you as a faggot but you apperantly asked genuinely. The reason Jim and Ant got attacked more than Opie is exactly like Minaw said. Opies motto was “ignore tha fawwwkin haters” and thats what he did from 2014 on. The most people got to him was when cakestomp was spread around, but even that didn’t really have an effect on him or the show.

Now lets look at Ant and Jim. When the Amy Schumer joke theft shit was spread around it got Jim butthurt enough to come to the sub and complain. And again when he scammed people out of the Chip Cartoon. Ant got so pissed by us he tried to dox us and get a twitter user kicked out of his school. He freaked out after bombing and the Sue Lightning reveal.

So we have two things that sets Opie apart from the other fags: He doesn’t respond to us and he doesn’t sperg out. The other thing, obviously, is level of content. It used to be every 6 months Ant or Jim would fuck up in some hilarious way that provided content, such as Prince Alan or Dani Brand or selling the Compound or the Chip show, etc. Opie doesn’t have moments like that. The worst it was his show went into meltdown mode after he filmed Roland shitting. Ant and Jim are also complete fucking degenerates on top of being unfunny. Opie is at worst, just unfunny. He’s not a horrible person and he is the pin that made and kept O&A as a show.

Opie reading a comment on his livestream and going “Blocked! We were having a good faawkin day today, don’t bring that negative energy here!” is 10x less funny than Ant screaming racial epithets at his computer over a COD death.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
Opie’s greatest offence is being unfunny in a solo setting while also acting self important. Not that he isn’t a little entitled to feel that way, people really don’t appreciate how much it would have taken to keep a show like ONA together for as long as he did, especially towards the end when everyone pretty much hated each other.

Opie was probably my least favourite of the three on air personalities but the one I’d get along best with, I never thought he dragged down the show like others do. The worst you can honestly say about him is that he’s turned into Scorch, but the difference is he can still fall asleep on a pile of money.

Bumley

I remember when I joined the sub back in '11-'12 /u/opiesucks was wildly unpopular. He was funny, though and I agreed with him. Opie stank and I hated him. Only in the past year or so am I turning the corner on him. He's still awful, but not the worst.

Ant became such a right wing bootlicking fag, not to mention the creepy pedo tendencies. Once he got booted, it was clear that he was going to waste all goodwill and potential he had. He's probably in my top spot for hate.

Norton is whatever. Also wasted potential. He clung to the radio job at the expense of being funny elsewhere.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Let me just say longtime lurker, first time poster.
However, it never really made sense to me why everyone shat on Opie so hard yet didn't go after him in the way they did to Anthony or Jimmy.
Unless I'm missing something, is there a reason why you all left him alone?
His delusions about how integral he was to the classic O&Averse are prime for trolling I would assume.
Name your top 5 /r/opieandanthony subreddit bits.

Anyone who can't do this is a faggot and should be killed.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Oh make no mistake I'm a 100% FAGGOT. But I was asking genuinely.
I've followed the O&Averse for a very long time but I figured I was missing some of the innerworkings of the pests which I haven't heard secondhand on other forums or through the many autistic youtube documentaries.
Alright, welcome home brotherman. How much do you know about a fat faggot with bitch tits from Milwaukee who said some unflattering comments about Norm MacDonald?