• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone have the picture of the tow truck that showed up behind the hovel?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
"Hey Nik. Let's get the fire pit going. We can open a bottle of pinot, sit on the chairs I made from those discarded pallets and watch a derelict take a shit in the back alley."
I wish I could find the photo album from pre-tranny Reddit of a rough homeless dude in an alley taking off a diaper before some other dude fucks him in the ass and smiles at the camera briefly after realizing they were being watched.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
tow.jpeg

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I wish I could find the photo album from pre-tranny Reddit of a rough homeless dude in an alley taking off a diaper before some other dude fucks him in the ass and smiles at the camera briefly after realizing they were being watched.
It's sad that I know exactly what pictures you're talking about

Forum Clout
Wow, another used pallet.
Think Pat is planning to turn it into another shitty piece of furniture?
Maybe a big ass wooden love seat him and Nikki could squeeze into when they want to spend a romantic night watching the rodents and smelling the trash in the their back alley?
That's the pallet he used to make his shitty trash chairs. The pallet sat in his bombed out ditch for a while before he finally got around to making those things.