Anyone have the clip of Sherrod getting genuinely angry because someone said Cleopatra wasn't black?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
One of the worst Sherrod moments was when they were watching some Trump clip and Sherrod said to Bill Burr, “You happy man? Thats your boy.” and Burr started going off on him for being a fake intellectual nigger. Of all the people who you would say is “Trumps boy” you picked fucking Bill Burr? It showed that Sherrod is only capable of thinking in race. Burr is white, Trump is white, they boys, yo. Dassabessdo

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Jesus christ I think I blocked Sherrod out of my memory because more shit is filling up. His best clip was during the “Opie show breakdown” when he started saying literal fucking gibberish. “Maaaaan im like Fred Barney uhhh Rubble” and “You know why cant you just say that shit mimi fillaway”. Then when Opie said “No one saw the fawwwkin Roland video!” and Sherrod goes “I SAW IT!” which cemented Opie getting fired.

Its no shock that when Opie went out on his own Carl and Vic became his guys. Sherrod is a dumb nigger.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Then when Opie said “No one saw the fawwwkin Roland video!” and Sherrod goes “I SAW IT!” which cemented Opie getting fired
Thats hilarious but I doubt thats why Ope got fired. It sounded like management only listened in when things got ugly for over an hour, like when Fez was screaming at an intern threatening to kill him, but I digress, my favorite Sherrod moment was when he took a picture with an ankle monitor on.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
One of the worst Sherrod moments was when they were watching some Trump clip and Sherrod said to Bill Burr, “You happy man? Thats your boy.” and Burr started going off on him for being a fake intellectual nigger. Of all the people who you would say is “Trumps boy” you picked fucking Bill Burr? It showed that Sherrod is only capable of thinking in race. Burr is white, Trump is white, they boys, yo. Dassabessdo

You sure this is real? Pretty sure it went like
"Dassyaboydoe"
"Hey, you African king, you're right. What does a stupid honky like me know? You guys jump so high in sports. Let me suck your superior black dick in reconcilation."

FingerofGod

Can Sherrod even have any worst moments if he doesn’t have any good ones? I can’t believe he’s been able to exist in the comedy scene for this long, even with the nepotism. I think a few years ago he shoved Mark Normand against a wall because Mark called him out for going over his time like a nigger.