Anyone have a crazy ass mom?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
My mother was a fucking maniac during my childhood. A real ice queen, critical, quick temper, hit you for any or no real reason, mood switching at light speed, etc.

Then she hit 65 or something and became a totally different person.

Doesn’t act like any of that around any of us anymore, but I can’t let go of the conditioning. She says anything and my hair is standing up ready to fight back and argue, can never relax around her, etc.

So the take-away is that you gotta be loving to your kids their whole life, it’s very hard to suddenly catch up at the 11th hour.

G

my mom is insane. i stayed there for the weekend, no trash can in the guest room. so i collected my trash in a plastic bag. and i thought you know what, i should just really bring this with me and throw it out somewhere because she's gonna be all up in my business. but i threw it away in the kitchen trash. BIG fucking mistake.
WHAT IS THIS? i just took the trash out last night and now there's something in it. you know how i am!
yes i know how you are you have a guest in your house and an unexpected item in the trash can you can't let anything go
oh my god so stressful
Mother freaks out at the tiny things too. She sperged at the beach the other day because there were only two bars on her phone and she couldn't use the internet. No shit retard, there's never data at the beach. A) it's the beach calm the fuck down, b) you're a hippie why the fuck are you always stressed.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
So mine has had over 30 years to get to know me but doesn't. She'll only bring up maybe 2 or 3 memories from my childhood, and none of which were even after the age of 10.

This isn't from any memory issues either. This is because my mom dedicated all of her time attention and interest in her best friend and her daughters back in the day. Used to force me to call the woman my aunt when she wasn't my aunt.

All while my real aunt lived closer and never really was part of my life. I remember getting excited for stupid shit like going to the store with my mom and immediately getting upset when we'd get in the car and she'd say "oh I gotta go pick up **** and **** they needed to get a few things too." because I knew that any actual bonding isn't going to happen. I'm just gonna be sitting there hearing them yapping about one of their other friends the whole time. Expected to be buddies with my mom's friends daughter who was a little younger than me.

I stopped casually speaking to my mom's friend when I was still in middle school and able to move around less restricted. Over 20 years ago. My mom still talks to her daily.

I picked my parents up from the airport this past weekend and dropped them at their place. Within 45 minutes her friend calls and my mom just goes right off to the other room to chat on the phone.

It's unreal how much her friend has negatively impacted our family and it's still going on.

I love my mom, but do not like her at all. I would be hurt if anything happened to her, naturally, but I truly have no connection to her.

Oh and don't even get me started on the dog she forced my father into getting for her...

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I could tell you about the encouraging anorexia, begging me to commit suicide during my teenage years. But my favorite mommy story is how she'd threaten to call my girlfriend's parents and claim I had raped her. I never raped anyone, mom knew nothing bout my sex life, but hey that was the nuke to drop.

I've brought up the "you'd really falsely accuse your teenage son of rape?" question as an adult and she just gaslights like Patrick. That never occurred, child.

A friend of mine married a woman with a crazy mom. On their first date, crazy mom stole her daughter's car, drove to a liquor store, drank a bunch of vodka, then drove into a light pole. Then she had to be pepper sprayed and subdued by the cops. I told him to run, but he married the bitch, and now he's dealing with her insane mother every day.

G

So mine has had over 30 years to get to know me but doesn't. She'll only bring up maybe 2 or 3 memories from my childhood, and none of which were even after the age of 10.

This isn't from any memory issues either. This is because my mom dedicated all of her time attention and interest in her best friend and her daughters back in the day. Used to force me to call the woman my aunt when she wasn't my aunt.

All while my real aunt lived closer and never really was part of my life. I remember getting excited for stupid shit like going to the store with my mom and immediately getting upset when we'd get in the car and she'd say "oh I gotta go pick up **** and **** they needed to get a few things too." because I knew that any actual bonding isn't going to happen. I'm just gonna be sitting there hearing them yapping about one of their other friends the whole time. Expected to be buddies with my mom's friends daughter who was a little younger than me.

I stopped casually speaking to my mom's friend when I was still in middle school and able to move around less restricted. Over 20 years ago. My mom still talks to her daily.

I picked my parents up from the airport this past weekend and dropped them at their place. Within 45 minutes her friend calls and my mom just goes right off to the other room to chat on the phone.

It's unreal how much her friend has negatively impacted our family and it's still going on.

I love my mom, but do not like her at all. I would be hurt if anything happened to her, naturally, but I truly have no connection to her.

Oh and don't even get me started on the dog she forced my father into getting for her...
With all due respect have you ever considered the possibility they might be lovers?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I am the only person on this board who has a good realationship with his mother and also the only happy one. I won.

I like my mom, she's a nice lady.

I've never really been able to talk to my dad about much though. We only talk about logistics and stuff like "So how's the car?". I've thought about being a faggot and bringing it up, but what's the point if he's over 70? That would just feel shitty.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I love my mom very much but she treats me like I'm a retard and I can't possibly do anything right. She's also fucking nuts. Last year I went and stayed the night at her house and she was slamming shit around and clearly trying to get my attention. Said the bathtub drain was clogged, so I unclogged it for her. Then she hit me with "if you weren't dumping your fucking bong down there all the time it wouldn't clog so fast." I was like "remember how I haven't lived here since I was 17? Why would I even have a bong here?" And that's not like dementia or anything, she's always just accused me of wild shit.

G

So, what happened to the dog?

1662589134551.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I love my mom very much but she treats me like I'm a retard and I can't possibly do anything right. She's also fucking nuts. Last year I went and stayed the night at her house and she was slamming shit around and clearly trying to get my attention. Said the bathtub drain was clogged, so I unclogged it for her. Then she hit me with "if you weren't dumping your fucking bong down there all the time it wouldn't clog so fast." I was like "remember how I haven't lived here since I was 17? Why would I even have a bong here?" And that's not like dementia or anything, she's always just accused me of wild shit.

😂

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Same. She got very angry and wouldn't speak to me for months when I said it was obvious that Chris Cuomo was faking COVID. Now whenever she brings up political shit, I just shut it down. I think it genuinely terrifies her when I illustrate how (((uninformed))) she is for watching that shit, so I leave it alone. She's old, fuck it. Also, she's been trained to act like someone shot her cat whenever someone even says Trump's name. I wish I was joking.

Same.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
My Mum is bat shit crazy. She always was. Before age & her brain deteriorating.

In old Ireland my grandaddy was a good Catholic (He never pulled out). They had 18 kids. Alot of them died. My mum was given away. She done hard labour and abused as a child.

Found this out in later years. So I get why she was a crazy, drunken, tyrant of a mum. While I was a kid.

True story. That's life. But...

Rich Vos will be performing at

Side Splitters Tampa. 8PM. 9TH SEPTEMBER​