• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone got the clip of nana being verbally assaulted on his show?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's gotta piss Nana off that he wasted millions on his exes to keep this shit under wraps and it all came out in the end anyway
No way. O&A as a brand would never have survived us all knowing that Anthony was a faggot. They built their entire careers at WNEW and XM as being shock jocks and frat humor level men. Stern is the same as well, he was geeky looking pelican kike, but on the air would tell people he was into sports and women and was dating actresses. They could only soften their images years after the success with the raunchy and edgy version that made them famous and rich.

You think Rock Hudson has the same career as an open faggot? Never. Anthony only got to work with Opie and in radio because he could play the part of a young heterosexual man interested in fast cars, women, sports, and so on. Not some cross dressing queer who wants to blow other dudes and live his wife as a power bottom.

Anthony's payoff to Jennifer of a few million netted him several more millions from Sirius and XM. If he refuse to pay her and then came out and said "Yeah I didn't have sex on our wedding night because I'm gay. I'm in an open relationship with a musical singer. He's got a guest part on Sex and the City this week". The entire O&A audience would done with him like they are now or are done with Jim.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I don't think it's on Youtube any more but Redbar dissecting the call was funny.

Nana is da bitah

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Who the hell are all these random fuckers he gets on his show? Does he just drag them off the street? I never recognize any of them.
Well 🤷🏼‍♂️
IMG_6803.jpeg