Anyone ever have their ex try to move away with your kid?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Sounds like she really mother fucked you
That SCCCCCCCUMBAG

even if you have only visitation / partial custody...she cannot move out of state, she'd have to go to court and get your approval.

We have some kind of partial custody thing where I drop him off Tuesday night for him to sleep there so she can get child support. I was totally willing to concede that to avoid the chance some faggot judge would just give me every other weekend. Otherwise it is an even split.

Talking to her a little more it sounds like she’s aware of this 23 mile radius and intends to move to the outermost possible edge of it. I’m assuming some black guy, drug addict, or wigger (her types) raped her and she’s fleeing.

Harry Powell

23 miles is nothing dude. That's what, a half hour, 45 minute drive depending on if it's freeways or side streets?
I have to investigate more. The problem with that, sweetie, is that she wants to move to a suburb on the far opposite side of Chicago from me. No fawkin’ way that commute will take less than 90 minutes unless it’s between 10a-1p or 7p-4a.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
I have to investigate more. The problem with that, sweetie, is that she wants to move to a suburb on the far opposite side of Chicago from me. No fawkin’ way that commute will take less than 90 minutes unless it’s between 10a-1p or 7p-4a.

Traffic sucks in big cities, don't live in Chicago if you don't want to deal with it. People have 2-3 hour commutes to work daily, suck it up. You have 90 minutes one way to listen to O&A clips and 90 minutes more time with your kids the other way. Or take a train, I dunno I've never stepped foot outside O'Hare.

Harry Powell

Traffic sucks in big cities, don't live in Chicago if you don't want to deal with it. People have 2-3 hour commutes to work daily, suck it up. You have 90 minutes one way to listen to O&A clips and 90 minutes more time with your kids the other way. Or take a train, I dunno I've never stepped foot outside O'Hare.

I was wrong. She’s trying to move him like 60 miles. I live on one side of Chicago in a suburb (fuck that city) and she wants to go to a suburb 60 miles away on the other side of it. Fuck that noise

Harry Powell

My mom did that to my dad with me when I was a kid. Not fun times.
How did it effect you?

I feel like this is so selfish. He only has 6 years until he’s in college. Why do this now? Away from all of his extended family as well that lives on the same street? Away from all the support that helps get him to his activities and shit?

All I can conclude is she met some n-person or fat simp who makes $120k a year and it impressed her.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Tell her she's free to move if she Patricks her parental rights over to you. Or if she goes ahead and does it despite a court order requiring her to stay within a certain radius, isn't that kidnapping in some way? Maybe you could let her do it, then press charges and she'll be out of your life for like 5-10 years I'm sure.

Anyway it's a woman so I'm 90% sure she's lying as some kind of hysterical attention grab.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
How did it effect you?

I feel like this is so selfish. He only has 6 years until he’s in college. Why do this now? Away from all of his extended family as well that lives on the same street? Away from all the support that helps get him to his activities and shit?

All I can conclude is she met some n-person or fat simp who makes $120k a year and it impressed her.
Well, I’m here so I obviously didn’t develop a heathy set of social skills.