Anyone else here with foot fetish?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Feet as a sexual fixation make far more sense to me than anal. I've always felt guys who are super into anal are fucking gay. It's a repressed drive to sexually dominate other men. Which is gay.

One of my ex's was from England and was on her period the first time we got naked together. She asked if I'd like anal. I laughed so hard I had to get out of bed and take a walk.
No, I'm not mushing my penis into your poop hole, ya fuckin weirdo.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Feet as a sexual fixation make far more sense to me than anal. I've always felt guys who are super into anal are fucking gay. It's a repressed drive to sexually dominate other men. Which is gay.

One of my ex's was from England and was on her period the first time we got naked together. She asked if I'd like anal. I laughed so hard I had to get out of bed and take a walk.
No, I'm not mushing my penis into your poop hole, ya fuckin weirdo.
Dr. Drew always said anal is about a desire to degrade and humiliate women. There’s some research that suggests the foot fetish comes from being a baby and constantly looking at your mother’s feet from the ground. Often thought to be coupled with abandonment issues.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Dr. Drew always said anal is about a desire to degrade and humiliate women. There’s some research that suggests the foot fetish comes from being a baby and constantly looking at your mother’s feet from the ground. Often thought to be coupled with abandonment issues.

Yeah I've heard that too. I have very little relationship with my mother, forget she exists sometimes till my sisters remind me, and I think feet can be sexy. I suppose it's a spectrum - you have true foot-weirdos on one end and casual foot enjoyers on the other.

But I don't care what study you read or where you got your doctorate, anal is gay.

Edit: Dr. Drew is a gay Jew.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Sounds like freud level gay jewish cope. Lets intellectualize feet on our dicks said the jew on tv. Christ almighty.