Anyone else here with foot fetish?

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
Why is it always foot fetish and never like pinky finger fetish or armpit fetish
Armpits are favored in weeaboo communities (see: Hakurei Reimu).
Hands are the preference of one Yoshikage Kira from Morioh.

D624CA41CB501120A00D80F340B0BD000CBACACA

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Back in the day I knew this dude down in FLA who did visual art stuff - painting, photog, etc. He ends up contacting this girl we both know asking her for pics of her feet for some art project he's doing. She tells me about it and thinks it's kinda strange. I tell her that know that nigga is into feet and that he's probably gonna jerk his dick to whatever feet pics she sends.

This fucking awesome slut ends up taking pictures of her twin brother's feet. Her brother is a slight little twink with feminine looking feet. So she sends the pics and tells me about it later. Fucking legend

Later - maybe a few weeks even - I end up at the same bar as this dude and he's telling me about the chick who sent him the feet pic. He says she's fine af and even has pretty little feet. I almost spit my fucking beer out. Home boy ABSOLUTELY jerked off to that girl's brother's feet.

TheNanaDook

Back in the day I knew this dude down in FLA who did visual art stuff - painting, photog, etc. He ends up contacting this girl we both know asking her for pics of her feet for some art project he's doing. She tells me about it and thinks it's kinda strange. I tell her that know that nigga is into feet and that he's probably gonna jerk his dick to whatever feet pics she sends.

This fucking awesome slut ends up taking pictures of her twin brother's feet. Her brother is a slight little twink with feminine looking feet. So she sends the pics and tells me about it later. Fucking legend

Later - maybe a few weeks even - I end up at the same bar as this dude and he's telling me about the chick who sent him the feet pic. He says she's fine af and even has pretty little feet. I almost spit my fucking beer out. Home boy ABSOLUTELY jerked off to that girl's brother's feet.
"There goes my hero"

They studied the brains of mutants with foot fetishes and it has an extremely high correlation with cuckold and femdom fetishes. So basically if you're into feet you'd likely enjoy prepping the bull before he fucks your wife and she kicks you in the balls after. Pretty gay.

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
You brothermen might get a kick out of this. Last night I was feelin degenerate so I went on Reddit to r/assholepicrequest I said "Any ladies with a pink asshole please show it to me." Then I said in the little description area that if I thought the asshole was nice enough I would tell her what I wanted to do with it. I only got one response as it was like 1:30am, some 34 year old milf, but she indeed had a very nice pink asshole and pussy too. I said some really dirty shit to her which she must have liked because she started sending me all sorts of pictures of herself. She looked like a blonde Juliette Lewis in the face, but with bigger tits. I asked for certain type pics like, facedown ass-up, on back legs spread, she sent them. She was looking really good in the last one she sent me with her toes pointed towards the camera. So then I asked for some feet pics and all of a sudden her messages just all disappeared. She fawkin blocked me LMFAO after I asked for feet pics HAHA HOLEEE SHIIIIIT.