Anyone else hate-watching Serena rn?

Udders

Great food
I was so happy that cocksucker was finally leaving. But no, he's so butthurt about Adam Schefter scooping him on the story, he puts his marriage in jeopardy to play again. I hope he plays like Peyton in 2015, minus the happy ending.
Nah, that was gamesmanship and politics with the Bucs front office trying to get rid of Arians as head coach, and it worked.

And I'm sure most everyone here knows Serena married either the head of or former head of reddit, you can be 100% aure he's whipped worse than Burr.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Nah, that was gamesmanship and politics with the Bucs front office trying to get rid of Arians as head coach, and it worked.

And I'm sure most everyone here knows Serena married either the head of or former head of reddit, you can be 100% aure he's whipped worse than Burr.
As he should be. He did well in his own right, but she’s been a pro forever. I’m sure her wealth enables him even to do whatever angel investing and boards he’s involved with.

Burr was whipped to a woman who didn’t really have much of a career of her own prior to having kids.

Being whipped to Serena is a bit different than being whipped to Nia.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
she was pregnant at one point, so no matter how horrifically apparent her slave breeding is, she IS a woman

4346E0A700000578-4793038-image-m-2_1502815377958.jpg

now trying to find a pregnant picture of a black former first lady on the other hand...