Anyone else hate-watching Serena rn?

G

Yeah she is fucking huge. It’s impressive how she’s able to still compete being 40 and twice the size of every competitor.

And her mom look like her in a fat suit and a wig and is literally sleeping in the audience. Hilarious.

Stent

swatchsticker
If anything, this dude was being generous.

30eb701eb7708a2e7399882387f921b3aa33bf15

serena-williams-us-open-2022-1568x882.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i know everyone on this forum (except for myself, and a few others) don't like minorities......

however, you HAVE TO want to fuck serena just for the story........I don't have any "big girl" fetishs but I would easily give it my best 5 seconds with her

that woman is built like a LOTR game, mid fight boss

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
i know everyone on this forum (except for myself, and a few others) don't like minorities......

however, you HAVE TO want to fuck serena just for the story........I don't have any "big girl" fetishs but I would easily give it my best 5 seconds with her

that woman is built like a LOTR game, mid fight boss
You’re half a step away from taking medication prior to meeting a sword welding nordic princess

G

The Croatian broad really wore her down. Good strategy. She's too old to be throwing her man body around like that for three hours.

I hope the muted response to this kills the whole farewell tour trend for athletes. It's self-indulgent faggotry by past-their-prime millionaires, and rubes clap (and pay) for it. Every fucking game, a standing ovation for a guy (like Serena) you spent a decade hating.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
there's also this weird irony about having sex with her because I could easily say it "would be like fucking a really sexy, female horse", and when I say that I'm not trying to be racist.

it literally would feel like what I would I imagine what it feels like to fuck a really, sexy female horse......

that's a compliment yo.....horses are jacked, and beautiful

G

I hope Tom Brady breaks like a twig this year. Stupid fucking asshole.
I was so happy that cocksucker was finally leaving. But no, he's so butthurt about Adam Schefter scooping him on the story, he puts his marriage in jeopardy to play again. I hope he plays like Peyton in 2015, minus the happy ending.