Anyone else find it funny that AntH never engages with big bro on Twitter?

I think it's always been pretty obvious that Nana sees Joe as an embarrassing, talentless burden, and he really regrets that old childhood promise. And Joe clearly resents Nana, but he can't ever admit it, for obvious reasons. Obviously I don't know it for sure, but they appear to have a somewhat distant relationship, where Joe is constantly trying to prove his worth to Nana, who always looks on with bemusement and disgust. He doesn't exchange tweets with Joe, he very rarely has him on his "show", and he never brings Joe along to his queer "comedy" shows either, all of which must drive Joe totally insane.

JebJoh

I think it's always been pretty obvious that Nana sees Joe as an embarrassing, talentless burden, and he really regrets that old childhood promise. And Joe clearly resents Nana, but he can't ever admit it, for obvious reasons. Obviously I don't know it for sure, but they appear to have a somewhat distant relationship, where Joe is constantly trying to prove his worth to Nana, who always looks on with bemusement and disgust. He doesn't exchange tweets with Joe, he very rarely has him on his "show", and he never brings Joe along to his queer "comedy" shows either, all of which must drive Joe totally insane.
Following this thinking, why doesn't nana ever plug Joe's gigs on the ferry? Or his TGIF nights sitting alone? Now is when he needs 4 extra customers to pay his electric bill. A little synergy, no? I suspect that those few, disastrous rotgut gigs that nana got behind went so horribly bad that nana cut joe off and told him he'd be cordial until sweet, sweet dawn develops dementia. Joe probably made a few grand by telling the club nana would be there, then kept the money. Nana needed to pay his mortgage and couldn't. I'm surprised either of them lived this long TBH