ANYONE CAN DO IT

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
How many years ago was that post? I seem to remember Joe claiming in that post that his weight would "only go down from there".

Sooo ... how did that work out for him, anyway? Did it turn out that not everyone could in fact do it? He quit alcohol and (backmin the day) blow cold turkey, sooo .... where's the terminal AIDS patient weight loss?

I think Joe is probably that special kind of retard who thought a "quick fat burning diet" should work in like two weeks, and upon not seeing results after a handful of days he rage quit. Anyone advertising their healthy diet choices aren't smart enough to realize it only works when you stop 100%.

Joe is a retarded person, I guess is what I'm getting at.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Joe on his new diet of grass
84AB2CD9-E6D1-4324-B607-567714A90630.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It didn’t work well. He then did another Leto joe post, which also doesn’t work. He has lost weight recently, because now he just looks like a skinny fat old cow.

My diet is a form of keto, not quite as strict, but with the idea of relying on fat as the source of energy. The carbs are limited but still good carbs, high in fiber, with plenty of cruciferous vegetables, avocado, low glycemic fruits and leafy greens. This is combined with uncured, organic and grass fed meats and eggs, not to mention wild caught salmon, sardines, shrimp and cod. It's probably pretty costly for the average person but it certainly helped me.

I say this because that's exactly the kind of diet Joe could never stick to. You take one look at that bovine and you can just see his addiction to bread, hence his love for the "low carb" bread and wraps (look at the ingredients, stupid, they're just as bad for you). Sure, I miss potatoes sometimes, but I'd rather feel energized like a young man rather than sitting on a stool busking for shekels so I can buy my red Gatorade.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
My diet is a form of keto, not quite as strict, but with the idea of relying on fat as the source of energy. The carbs are limited but still good carbs, high in fiber, with plenty of cruciferous vegetables, avocado, low glycemic fruits and leafy greens. This is combined with uncured, organic and grass fed meats and eggs, not to mention wild caught salmon, sardines, shrimp and cod. It's probably pretty costly for the average person but it certainly helped me.

I say this because that's exactly the kind of diet Joe could never stick to. You take one look at that bovine and you can just see his addiction to bread, hence his love for the "low carb" bread and wraps (look at the ingredients, stupid, they're just as bad for you). Sure, I miss potatoes sometimes, but I'd rather feel energized like a young man rather than sitting on a stool busking for shekels so I can buy my red Gatorade.
One FATAL error in your LOGIC libtard. The Red Gatorade is COMP’D!!!!!😎😎😎

#PAIDMUSICIAN

I know, I know...I'm like Patrice in that I get a bit sad when seeing animals hurt/die. But of course I understand we're human, omnivores, who need the meat of other animals for proper sustenance. The death of one animal is ultimately necessary for the survival of another. It's the circle of life; it is what it is. So, although it's sad to see, checking out that channel sent me down a rabbit hole of viewing and appreciating the skills needed to raise, slaughter, and prepare livestock for human consumption. The village has to eat, so, it must be done.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I know, I know...I'm like Patrice in that I get a bit sad when seeing animals hurt/die. But of course I understand we're human, omnivores, who need the meat of other animals for proper sustenance. The death of one animal is ultimately necessary for the survival of another. It's the circle of life; it is what it is. So, although it's sad to see, checking out that channel sent me down a rabbit hole of viewing and appreciating the skills needed to raise, slaughter, and prepare livestock for human consumption. The village has to eat, so, it must be done.
You're still a fag