• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anybody remember that Mike Gras guy? He's back in Jackie's feed telling us Hunter Biden is a good guy because hookers like him.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Pat is totally OK with human trafficking as long as they are voting blue. Its hilarious seeing his hypocrisy. Especially when you have tweets that contradict each other and the the only difference is the politics of the people involved.
If Trumps kids were caught doing half the shit that Hunter has gotten away with, these people would say throw the book at them.

Hunter is the quintessential “my daddy is the senator” type whose had a silver spoon in his mouth and never been held accountable for his actions.

But then again the Pig was just picked at random, not a fat hypocrite who never uses any proof or evidence when arguing.

Forum Clout
“The way they go after Hunter is so awful.” is hilarious. Like someone doing a parody of hypocrites.
FWIW, Hunter might be a good time for guys, throwing around blow, getting doors opened, paying for a half dozen whores, but he's total garbage when you apply any sort of morals. I'd have liked partying with him at 23, now I'd like to see him OD from laced coke and froth at the mouth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Didn’t Hunter have unsecured or illegal gun stuff? I ask not because I care (afaik no one was harmed) but isn’t that the sort of thing Pat people care about? The rules really don’t apply for their tribe members.
Funny how pat plays the " NEVER CHARGED" card when its someone he is defending but call him fat on twitter and you are sent to prison forever.

1704684902413.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Oh cool, Pat. He was endangering people. That's awesome.
Pat thinks it's pretty cool that Hunter would hangout naked with his niece and smoke crack around her- also that he married his deceased brother's widow and knocked up a hooker/stripper. That's what Patrick thinks is the life of an Alpha male- just needs more Star Wars references, a Mustang, and motorcycle (Hunter has the firearms cred).

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pat thinks it's pretty cool that Hunter would hangout naked with his niece and smoke crack around her- also that he married his deceased brother's widow and knocked up a hooker/stripper. That's what Patrick thinks is the life of an Alpha male- just needs more Star Wars references, a Mustang, and motorcycle (Hunter has the firearms cred).
There's quite a few similarities between Hunter and Anthony - tried to (or did) fuck his niece. Smoked cracked. Married his older brother's woman. Main difference is Hunter is a heterosexual.

I wish Hunter would stoop so low to hang out with Pat so Pat would have to hold back tears as Hunter sparked up a crack pipe in his car.