• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anybody remember that Mike Gras guy? He's back in Jackie's feed telling us Hunter Biden is a good guy because hookers like him.

Rodeo Clown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Bonus points "feminist" Pat thinks hookers are just props for trust fund baby whites to endanger. These people are scum.
Screen Shot 2024-01-07 at 3.13.30 PM.png

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Most of the prostitutes who Hunter has purchased are sex trafficked girls in America on visas or here illegally. None of the prostitutes he's purchased are legal prostitutes (i.e. work at legal brothels in the U.S.). They also act as drug mules and sell their Johns whatever drugs they want to use while they fuck these prostitutes.

These fucking retards honestly think these girls are going to run and complain to law enforcement about a high profile member of one of the most powerful political crime families in the United States?

Fatso's orbit is full of some of the dumbest people in existence.

"Officer, I sold Hunter Biden crack cocaine along with illegal prostitution and Hunter became abusive when he assumed I stiffed him on the amount of crack he bought from me."

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Bonus points "feminist" Pat thinks hookers are just props for trust fund baby whites to endanger. These people are scum.
View attachment 175320
Go after him because he fucked his sister in law. Fucking disgusting pervs. Both of them should be shunned by the family. It's gross because you know they both lusted after each other while his brother was alive

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Most of the prostitutes who Hunter has purchased are sex trafficked girls in America on visas or here illegally. None of the prostitutes he's purchased are legal prostitutes (i.e. work at legal brothels in the U.S.). They also act as drug mules and sell their Johns whatever drugs they want to use while they fuck these prostitutes.

These fucking retards honestly think these girls are going to run and complain to law enforcement about a high profile member of one of the most powerful political crime families in the United States?

Fatso's orbit is full of some of the dumbest people in existence.
Pat is totally OK with human trafficking as long as they are voting blue. Its hilarious seeing his hypocrisy. Especially when you have tweets that contradict each other and the the only difference is the politics of the people involved.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Its odd that pat puts buying hookers on his list of cool things to do. I dont have a problem with people paying for sex but I hardly think " Man, he is living his best life." when someone does it.
That's how I feel too, prostitution should be legal in the USA, however I think being a whore should be a shameful profession

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That's how I feel too, prostitution should be legal in the USA, however I think being a whore should be a shameful profession
I dont care enough to feel its shameful....but close. I wouldnt date or pay for a hooker/stripper. I dont want anything to do with what comes with that lifestyle. If they want to treat themselves like a sexual object then they have to accept that some people will only see them as a sexual object. Id be devastated if I had a daughter that fell into stripping/whoring. Ive known a few people that got caught up in those lifestyles. I dont think its something to be proud of. Ultimately I just let them do their thing far away from me.