• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anybody know any good war documentaries

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Prob pozzed af, but I fell into History's Battlefield 360: Enterprise pretty hard. My grandfather was a bomber pilot in Korea and flew A-37s over Vietnam, so I'm a sucker for anything air combat related

G

Not a documentary but watch "Come And See" if you haven't already seen it. 80s Soviet anti-war film about the German invasion of Belarus, arguably the country that the Nazis fucked up the most. Very different style of filmmaking to anything American or European and a totally immersive, harrowing and crushing watch.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Not a documentary but watch "Come And See" if you haven't already seen it. 80s Soviet anti-war film about the German invasion of Belarus, arguably the country that the Nazis fucked up the most. Very different style of filmmaking to anything American or European and a totally immersive, harrowing and crushing watch.
It's on youtube also

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Great pick. I remember feeling like shit after watching it. Thin Red Line is another good anti war film.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I finally watched Come and See like a year ago and by the second half it became ridiculous

the Errol Morris docs interviewing Rumsfeld and McNamara (two separate docs) are both very good. Yes Morris is a Jew and he's got his little jewy pushy moralism and sanctimony, but it's still good cause the guys are speaking for themselves. Especially the McNamara one, Fog of War