Anybody have this before the tweet was deleted that he responds too?

G

I have an actual Twitter that I use for work and I can't ruin with Rick but I would love to ask him what he thinks he's accomplishing with half of this shit. Like bro, you're spending hours per day refuting someone who's accusing you of drinking Miller Lite. Who gives a flying fuck? I just don't understand why he has to respond to every dumb thing someone says about him. He can't see that every time he responds to something dumb, he's losing because he's just feeding the trolls. You drive a V6. You like Miller Lite. Who cares? I could see maybe responding back to something like "you fuck kids" but whether or not you drink Miller Lite is one of the dumbest things ever to be arguing over.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
That's me but I'm in 12 hour twitter jail or I'd correct the record myself. His current threats are going to suggest they're me I'm pretty sure, with the NY accent over some fat midwestern rube one. He knows my voice, he hates me, and he insists despite me never having, as having threatened him.
I dunno why he's so butthurt, all you want to do is pal around with your texting buddy

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I have an actual Twitter that I use for work and I can't ruin with Rick but I would love to ask him what he thinks he's accomplishing with half of this shit. Like bro, you're spending hours per day refuting someone who's accusing you of drinking Miller Lite. Who gives a flying fuck? I just don't understand why he has to respond to every dumb thing someone says about him. He can't see that every time he responds to something dumb, he's losing because he's just feeding the trolls. You drive a V6. You like Miller Lite. Who cares? I could see maybe responding back to something like "you fuck kids" but whether or not you drink Miller Lite is one of the dumbest things ever to be arguing over.
Just start by pretending to be a legit follower, and then question him from a naive standpoint. Thinly veil it as being on his side.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
He's just neutralizing them and detaining (illegal imprisonment) them. It's always on site or because he may here hush child.
So a fat 42 year old man is going to brutally beat a father to death on sight and then attack and render his young children unconscious or crippled and wait for the police to arrive to congratulate him... Sounds fair... I think in his head you are all laughing and taunting him, he launches himself on you, snaps your neck and then knocks both your kids out with punches. The cops come... He says you were a stlaker and called him fat, says the young children were about to maim him and then expects to wait on a key to the city!

Oh BTW I hope ye enjoyed the Fatrick pig cake 😂