Anybody got that video where the brothermen raided MC Serch's stream and he loses it in the end?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
How did it feel hearing him get humiliated on live radio by his long time partner (forgot his name but im sure you know what im referring to).
Pete has really got nothing to lose so he was right in calling out Serch and embarrassing him. Pete isn't much of a success himself, but he never really changed as a person and will definitely acknowledge someone who takes the time to acknowledge them.

He avoids drama, because he has plenty of his own, but I know for a FACT that he's got plenty of hilarious stories about Serch.

Stent

Pete has really got nothing to lose so he was right in calling out Serch and embarrassing him. Pete isn't much of a success himself, but he never really changed as a person and will definitely acknowledge someone who takes the time to acknowledge them.

He avoids drama, because he has plenty of his own, but I know for a FACT that he's got plenty of hilarious stories about Serch.
FACTO!

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf

I need more Serch being a filthy heeb stories...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I need more Serch being a filthy heeb stories...
Fo real doe...Artie out here making it sound like he know dem stories, but he acting all bashful and sheeet.
I don't talk to my cousin much at all but I'm gonna hit him up with week and ask him if he has any stories. I did ask him almost 2 years ago when we first messed with him and I showed him the video and remember him replying with a giant LOL and saying it was pretty funny to see him get pissy because apparently he's always been a soft pussy who has had similar outbursts in the day.

I can't imagine how hilarious those outbursts must have looked in 1992 when Search was a young cat and kind of relevant, but I have a general idea.

Stent

I don't talk to my cousin much at all but I'm gonna hit him up with week and ask him if he has any stories. I did ask him almost 2 years ago when we first messed with him and I showed him the video and remember him replying with a giant LOL and saying it was pretty funny to see him get pissy because apparently he's always been a soft pussy who has had similar outbursts in the day.

I can't imagine how hilarious those outbursts must have looked in 1992 when Search was a young cat and kind of relevant, but I have a general idea.
Please tell me he has at least one story of witnessing a Serch dance battle.