Anybody got that video where the brothermen raided MC Serch's stream and he loses it in the end?

G

found a screengrab

M8DvJgM.jpg

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
thanks brotherman, but I meant the original youtube vid (did Serch take it down?) This is only a clip of the aftermath, the footage I saw you got to read the hilarious comments said on the chat.
he took it down faster than u can say cat in a hat, i recorded that clip with the assistive touch button on it, another brotherman recorded another but he cut off half of the rant and it was shit quality since he video tapped it off from his other phone's speaker. user @Brian_Gilgore and @aRTie02150 probably have some other screenshots since they started the raid

tell me stlaker what are you planning to do with the clip?

G

he took it down faster than u can say cat in a hat, i recorded that clip with the assistive touch button on it, another brotherman recorded another but he cut off half of the rant and it was shit quality since he video tapped it off from his other phone's speaker. user @Brian_Gilgore and @aRTie02150 probably have some other screenshots since they started the raid

tell me atalker what are you planning to do with the clip?
idk, watch it?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
My goodness we ruined the internet for Serch.

I would feel bad if he didn't drive past me in 1999 when we waved to him in the LES of Manhattan on the corner of Pitt and Delancy street.

If he waved and said hello, none of this would have happened.

Not to Dox myself, but Serch knows my cousin, knew he lived in that area, and he definitely knew we were waving. So zero excuses.

If that nigga actually came here and seen this post from me, he'd be like "holy fucking shit, that's ****'s younger cousin." Because I'm being EXTREMELY specific here and maybe @PumiceT or @JacquesClouseau can chime in with some info.

I'm glad it finally caught up to him 21 years later though.

G

I would feel bad if he didn't drive past me in 1999 when we waved to him in the LES of Manhattan on the corner of Pitt and Delancy street.

Not to Dox myself, but Serch knows my cousin, knew he lived in that area, and he definitely knew we were waving. So zero excuses.

If that nigga actually came here and seen this post from me, he'd be like "holy fucking shit, that's ****'s younger cousin." Because I'm being EXTREMELY specific here and maybe @PumiceT or @JacquesClouseau can chime in with some info.

Everything about this Serch guy is just more ample proof he's a bad person.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

maybe you saw some other chubby hebrew that clearly wanted to pass himself off as mixed

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
maybe you saw some other chubby hebrew that clearly wanted to pass himself off as mixed
Not a chance. I remember my cousin even saying something along the lines of "oh so that nigga all of a sudden forgets shit." After the car kept going down the street.

I know it didn't offend him at all, but I feel offended for him. I don't care if it's been over 20 years. The fact that I had to stand there and watch him go from being thrilled to see someone to annoyed stuck in my mind. Especially since this nigga was as connected as it gets in that neighborhood.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Not a chance. I remember my cousin even saying something along the lines of "oh so that nigga all of a sudden forgets shit." After the car kept going down the street.

I know it didn't offend him at all, but I feel offended for him. I don't care if it's been over 20 years. The fact that I had to stand there and watch him go from being thrilled to see someone to annoyed stuck in my mind. Especially since this nigga was as connected as it gets in that neighborhood.
he was probably in a hurry to get back to Queens for dinner before his mother yelled at him. He's a jew pussy is what I'm saying here

G

How did it feel hearing him get humiliated on live radio by his long time partner (forgot his name but im sure you know what im referring to).