any of you gonna to get the Steam Deck

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

very dorky looking

valve-steam-deck.jpg

wonder if you can pirate games on it, they say they are not stopping people from modding and putting windows on it

think i am gonna to start selling my Funkopops to get the $700 one

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
looks interesting, ill wait to hear the reviews tho
theres like 3 chinese PC handhelds with the same concept on Indiegogo and all of them cost like 1000usd, definitely not worth it. this one cost only half and backed by Steam, looks as big as a Gamegear tho

Just like their controller, their own OS, and everything else that isn't Steam, it'll flop.
probably, as long as they let you sideload windows theres no problem if they drop support a year in

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
You can hook it up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse; and use it as a desktop computer. I may consider buying it for that reason alone. But I'll wait until it's been out about a year, so I can get it on clearance.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
You can hook it up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse; and use it as a desktop computer. I may consider buying it for that reason alone. But I'll wait until it's been out about a year, so I can get it on clearance.
If it's from any other company I would say wait for the second better one but it's from Steam sososo

awful button placement
Those two track pad are comical

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
These things are out now. I thought they'd probably flop like the Steam Machines did, but they're so popular that they're on backorder. I really like the idea of having an officially supported Linux PC, so I paid five dollars to reserve the 256GB one. You can't get the same specs any cheaper than what Valve is selling these for.

G

Yeah. Reserved the top tier one whenever it was originally up for preorder. It’s perfect for my job because I have so much downtime. Last I looked it said I’m supposed to be in June or July I think

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
These things are out now. I thought they'd probably flop like the Steam Machines did, but they're so popular that they're on backorder. I really like the idea of having an officially supported Linux PC, so I paid five dollars to reserve the 256GB one. You can't get the same specs any cheaper than what Valve is selling these for.
Yeah the Chinese company Ayo just released an AMD Windows machine and it cost like 1000+ on Indiegogo