Any of you been brainwashed by this lunatic fag?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
He has the face of an ugly, goofy woman.
Have you seen his twin "brother"? If ever a case for female to male transformer existed is this thing. (The eyes never lie)

_129240742_p0fd75vk.jpg

The only pic of them as kids has the tell tale Masonic brick work (dad was a CIA spook)

61295993-11585039-Tate_s_enviable_lifestyle_today_is_a_far_cry_from_his_humble_beg-m-14_1672400500298.jpg

Dad also looked multi-racial...as does the Mom. There's something Kalergi-esque in the mom (White+Azn?). He is a true mixed-breed.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Because the agenda of hating Whites and hating Christ supersedes even money to jews.
Agenda > money to them. They already have money. I think the game is: companies go woke, people stop buying their shit, their overall worth goes down, BlackRock buys even more shares for pennies on the dollar. This is probably why US-controlled Ukraine "goaded" Russia into invading, so hopefully (from their POV) Russia withdraws all worn out, and Ukrainian land is bought for peanuts.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
No one who is actually masculine or Aryan can possible be given a platform in the public. Bud Light would rather have a castrated sodomite and lose all of their business than anything else.

Opie coulda been an MSNBC anchor if he really wanted. But he douched the interview.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Have you seen his twin "brother"? If ever a case for female to male transformer existed is this thing. (The eyes never lie)

_129240742_p0fd75vk.jpg

The only pic of them as kids has the tell tale Masonic brick work (dad was a CIA spook)

61295993-11585039-Tate_s_enviable_lifestyle_today_is_a_far_cry_from_his_humble_beg-m-14_1672400500298.jpg

Dad also looked multi-racial...as does the Mom. There's something Kalergi-esque in the mom (White+Azn?). He is a true mixed-breed.

Their co-dependent thing is so weird. I know in that picture they'd just come out of prison but who the fuck willingly lives with and spends all day with their brother in their 30s? Fucking weird shit.