Any of you been brainwashed by this lunatic fag?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
There has to have been a few of you at least

92a90b607cf64a6cdbf516cee0bafa96.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Nah. One guy at work told me I should listen to him. My estimation of him as a man fucking plummeted.
A guy me and my mate used to hang out with got dumped by his girlfriend for being a lazy stoner bum, and he went full MGTOW.. started watching Andrew Tate, signed up to his Hustlers University thing and started investing in crypto. He tried lecturing us about how great his life is now. We just laughed at him and called him a rube.

I don't get it. I really don't. Even if I was the biggest loser dipshit retard on the planet I can't envision any scenario where I can't immediately see through this guy. I have no idea how this faggot became THE "big dick alpha Chad" of le current year.

Joe Rogan can be funny, so his immense popularity doesn't surprise me. Jordan Peterson, at one time (before sobbing like a lunatic at the drop of a hat) seemed like a calm, collected intellectual who gave reasonable -albeit remedial- life advice.

Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens. All the shit that was once "intellectual" or "edgy" to enjoy, I could see the appeal of. Tate, I don't understand. And I genuinely think the only explanation is that a higher and higher percentage of the population is becoming autistic and just doesn't have that "Loser Detection" gene most people have. Like if you're the kind of guy who mainlines Patrice Oneal "Red Pill before there even was a Red Pill!" relationship shit, how do you not see this is awkward, unusable nonsense from a deformed loser? Is it because he kick-boxed some and is therefore a tough guy?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I don't get it. I really don't. Even if I was the biggest loser dipshit retard on the planet I can't envision any scenario where I can't immediately see through this guy. I have no idea how this faggot became THE "big dick alpha Chad" of le current year.
Same reason midget drug addict Rogan or faggy kike Ben Shapiro are pushed by the media. No one who is actually masculine or Aryan can possible be given a platform in the public. Bud Light would rather have a castrated sodomite and lose all of their business than anything else.

Because the agenda of hating Whites and hating Christ supersedes even money to jews.

G

I never heard of him until he got banned from everywhere. He's a less faggy Jordan Peterson. His audience consists of FedEx employees who live with their parents and are going nowhere in life.