• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s New Outrage Is.. SPORTS!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5698.jpeg

Oh and this photo set her off as well, fun sending Nana chubby black women.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think more so he needs to be angry/blame something for his problems, cause pretty sure the moment he has nobody to blame, he’ll shoot himself
No doubt. He basically is outraged about every republican/conservative talking point. I find it funny that he is made about the gays now. Thats a fairly new one. He used to hang out at gay bars and vacation to Fire Island. Now he is up in arms about pride month. He is a boomer Pat.

Ant at a gay bar in WeHo

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
No doubt. He basically is outraged about every republican/conservative talking point. I find it funny that he is made about the gays now. Thats a fairly new one. He used to hang out at gay bars and vacation to Fire Island. Now he is up in arms about pride month. He is a boomer Pat.

Ant at a gay bar in SoHo

he sees what works for other grifters and is trying to copy it, and failing.

Though as i said if it was legal to
Fuck someone under 18
Lynch a black
Kill a lib
Kill a gay

He’d have no hesitation

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He basically is outraged about every republican/conservative talking point.

He's been brainwashed by Fox News for 20 years.

He admits being attracted to 13 year old's and has been busted, but DRAG QUEENS are the groomers!!! I remember being 12, I never said to my buddy, "Hey, let's go to the library for a drag show!" Drag Queens aren't grooming anyone. I'm lib as fuck. Why are parents taking their children to a drag show. Attack the parents, not the drag queens, especially when the accuser has been 100% busted for grooming kids for sex.
He hates Blacks for being lazy and violent. He himself pleaded guilty to Domestic Violence, can barely work 20 hours a week.
He hates Blacks for owning guns illegally, while owning illegal guns himself.
Hates trans people suddenly, while clearly having a relationship, sexual or not, with Sue.

I feel almost bad for him. It's so obvious he's just a pod person now and he himself can't recognize that after making the reference 1000 times himself.

This is the endgame of being rich. 20 people yessing you to death, forever augmenting the actual reality of your life to the point you can't see without your "glasses". It's sad. So much talent and comedy overshadowed and overcome by what amounts to boomer Greek Life.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Ant at a gay bar in WeHo

Nice fat nigger nose you subhuman wop

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Did Seth McFarlane and Lewis black have a kid?
That's her glamour shot. She has never looked as good as in that photo. Terrifying to think what that cameraman has to do to achieve even those results.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Anthony is a prime example of non athleticism. No doubt he joined in games at the basketball courts, or neighborhood football (only touch and kickball for him). Nana is really speaking on things he has. no type of experience with (sports, graduation, etc).

Its all downhill from here boys, strap in

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 204355
Can someone explain me why all of sudden WNBA is now a race war, and Nana types are having daily Autism meltdowns over this
They are making it out like that, because Caitlin Clark is now the face of the WNBA. And now the media can sink their. claws into the story and flip it into a race thing. Rather than just ignorance and jealousy on all those dyke basketball players. No one watches WNBA, and now they are starting to get attention.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
They are making it out like that, because Caitlin Clark is now the face of the WNBA. And now the media can sink their. claws into the story and flip it into a race thing. Rather than just ignorance and jealousy on all those dyke basketball players. No one watches WNBA, and now they are starting to get attention
All about clicks these days..