• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Will Forgo Drinking And Follow Doctors Orders So He Can Make It Until GTA 6 Is Released--

lowend73

Forum Clout
What a cope
Watch them make it like RDR2 where you literally couldn't shoot natives.
All of Ant's ties to Rockstar are gone. Anyone who doesn't think this is gonna be some boring Sony movie that conforms to every modern PC standard is delusional. Just another one of his desperate attempts to cling to what things used to be, like how he insists CoD is so cool when it's been dead and gay for over 10 years.
According to the homos on Reddit, it is a possibility for not shooting cops or minorities. They just need to have an option where it is available. It doesn't mean shit, but the PC culture (I sound like Joe) is going to have a field day with this game.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
According to the homos on Reddit, it is a possibility for not shooting cops or minorities. They just need to have an option where it is available. It doesn't mean shit, but the PC culture (I sound like Joe) is going to have a field day with this game.
You realize 5, which has the most vapid, intentionally hatable, worthless female characters came out during Gamer Gate and caused no controversy what so ever? GTA is like South Park - it's got cultural teflon

Forum Clout
So Nana is a retard for bringing her conservative ideals to the game, but also we’re pre-raging because we assume the libs at Rockstar aren’t going to let us kill cops and minorities in a game that won’t come out for another 3 years?

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
You realize 5, which has the most vapid, intentionally hatable, worthless female characters came out during Gamer Gate and caused no controversy what so ever? GTA is like South Park - it's got cultural teflon
NO. NO!

According to half the internet the game is gonna glorify dindunuffins and have a bossgirl female protagonist!

Nevermind that the trailer and promotional material makes it obvious that she's an ex con with a goddamn ankle bracelet (an altruistic character to emulate, if I've ever heard one), and that GTA is about low down scum indulging in violence and making awful decisions.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Finally, the NIGGERS will be dealt with!
Hang on, Nana.

View attachment 169370
Of course Nana sees niggers in a video game and fantasizes about killing them.

What are these niggers doing btw that they deserve to get killed for? The trailer just shows them doing stupid shit like dancing.

He needs to grow thicker fucking skin. I get seeing nig activities and thinking “Wow those are niggers” but going to “THEY DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE” is insanity.

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Of course Nana sees niggers in a video game and fantasizes about killing them.

What are these niggers doing btw that they deserve to get killed for? The trailer just shows them doing stupid shit like dancing.

He needs to grow thicker fucking skin. I get seeing nig activities and thinking “Wow those are niggers” but going to “THEY DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE” is insanity.
First gta stream he's gonna beat up black hookers

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I know Anthony is really excited about killing virtual black people, but I don't think his heart can handle it once he realizes that GTA6 also means he's finally getting a new t-shirt.

He will hand down his old GTA V t-shirts to Joe, who will wear them with pride to the next wedding or funeral (probably nana's) he attends.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'll be a faggot and buy it. I don't really play vidya games anymore but this one. I'll play it and yell at my TV, "of course it's a (insert minority)", maybe spit on my floor
I used to love GTA games since the first one but havent touched GTAV in like 6 years. Ill probably skip the game. Especially since I dont even have a next-gen console. I dont really care about the story mode having a female main character. People burn through the story pretty fast and never return to it. Once the the GTAonline part is opened up people will all flood that with whatever they want to look like. GtA has always been about satire so Ill wait until people actually play it to see if its woke. I really doubt it. Whatever happens its going break so many sales records.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Doesn't matter if they'll get in trouble for it. They said themselves they don't wanna have that kind of content anymore. They removed the tranny npcs from GTA V. We know the old guard left, but I'm curious who's in charge now. Probably a company mostly comprised of soydevs and women now.

I'll stick to throwing molotov cocktails at hasidic jews in GTA 4, thanks