• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Will Forgo Drinking And Follow Doctors Orders So He Can Make It Until GTA 6 Is Released--

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Finally, the NIGGERS will be dealt with!
Hang on, Nana.

anthony-cumia-i-think-will-enjoy-gta-6-v0-mzp5semwpm4c1.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This game might not come out until late 2025, which means nana's flailing heart has to last 2 more years. Given the fact that you just know he's going to start drinking heavily again at some point, there's every chance he'll be dead before it releases and that makes me happy.

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
Those niggers aren't going to kill themselves. He also is hanging on in the hopes that the age of consent gets dropped down to 13.
What the rank, hideous-looking old pedos like Ant fail to realise is that if the age of consent was lowered to 13, who exactly would 13 year-old girls be looking for? That’s right, the teenage chads. The great fallacy of the pro-pedo argument - by lowering the age of consent you are merely giving yet more options to young, attractive males; not opening the door to geriatric, crater-faced niggers.

Ant needs females with both lowered age of consent and lowered IQ (hangers-on trying to chase the last vestiges of Compound Media clout don’t count).

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Knowing Rockstar's history of delays, I honestly don't see the game being out until the earliest mid-late 2026. So his chances of playing it are even less likely.

It won't be for delays.

The game will release console only for a solid year or more. So when they say COMING 2025, they really mean October 2025, for consoles. Figure the PC release won't happen until Late 2026/Early 2027. People purchasing this game will be playing it on their PS6 in 2035. That's just bonkers to think about besides the fact that a GTA7 wouldn't come out potentially until 2040.

Also, just to kinda tag onto this, Trevor from GTA5 was bi, in love with another man, and occasionally crossdressed. I don't remember hearing a fucking peep about that, but GTA5 was released in 2013, the BEFORE times.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It won't be for delays.

The game will release console only for a solid year or more. So when they say COMING 2025, they really mean October 2025, for consoles. Figure the PC release won't happen until Late 2026/Early 2027. People purchasing this game will be playing it on their PS6 in 2035. That's just bonkers to think about besides the fact that a GTA7 wouldn't come out potentially until 2040.

Also, just to kinda tag onto this, Trevor from GTA5 was bi, in love with another man, and occasionally crossdressed. I don't remember hearing a fucking peep about that, but GTA5 was released in 2013, the BEFORE times.
Predictive programming, my nigga.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
What a cope
Watch them make it like RDR2 where you literally couldn't shoot natives.
All of Ant's ties to Rockstar are gone. Anyone who doesn't think this is gonna be some boring Sony movie that conforms to every modern PC standard is delusional. Just another one of his desperate attempts to cling to what things used to be, like how he insists CoD is so cool when it's been dead and gay for over 10 years.