• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony still isn't doing his own show on his own network

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Well that's OK, Id assume Anthony is doing what any responsible content creator would do in his shoes and has suspended the billing cycle until he's feeling ready to stream again. That way his fans aren't being charged for nothing!

No no no, actually Nana isn't doing that. She said people need to stop complaining because she just had major surgery. There are other shows to watch. Nana will be back soon.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No no no, actually Nana isn't doing that. She said people need to stop complaining because she just had major surgery. There are other shows to watch. Nana will be back soon.
I thought he already came back. He had a comeback show then went back out? Sounds far fetched.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I thought he already came back. He had a comeback show then went back out? Sounds far fetched.

He's telling the full truth. I checked last night to see if I missed anything. It appears that even Gavin is sick of coming in for the Wednesday "Compound Censored" episode so I don't think he did one yesterday.

Ants probably dead and they're still thinking if they should tell the remaining audience.

Forum Clout
He's telling the full truth. I checked last night to see if I missed anything. It appears that even Gavin is sick of coming in for the Wednesday "Compound Censored" episode so I don't think he did one yesterday.

Ants probably dead and they're still thinking if they should tell the remaining audience.
Gavin did Alex Stein’s awful show on Blaze instead.

lowend73

Forum Clout
He probably tires out walking to the refrigerator. Poor Nana does not have the energy to put together coherent sentences, or thought for that matter. Not like he did before, but it is the same thing