• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Spent His Day Yelling about Biden and Mark Hamill

FMW7

Nana is a Faggot. He has a decent size home in South Caroline with a decent size property. You'd think he would go out fishing all day or explore the woods around his house. But no, Like your typical Guinea he spends all day Boomer posting on twitter worrying about a fucking guy like Trump who would throw him underneath a bus if given the chance. Jesus Christ Nana grow up and touch grass you fucking old queen.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I'm still trying to figure out who the fuck was saying Biden was sharp as a tack in real life. Jon Stewart was even saying he should hang it up. The most liberal guy I know in Johnson City was shaking his head and saying "he did his job, step down" so now he does it and still no one's happy. My son's commie girlfriend is still yapping about Harris being a cop and apparently Republicans are mad he's gone now.

I guess he's not reading the actual headlines that we're still going to be pumping money into Israel, because it's not like we're living with pipes that haven't been touched since they were put in 150 years ago and the rest of our infrastructure is just peachy.

He's just being mad because any other emotion would lead him into a depression the bottle won't cure. I hope Harris picks AOC as her VP and they win just to see what color goo Nana and Moo will melt into.

He's just being mad because any other emotion would lead him into a depression the bottle won't cure.
That's Nana in a nutshell. He only knows two modes - rage, or joy. He's either spitting on the floor seething, or slapping the desk and yelling "HOOOLEE SHIT!!!!" Anything else (including existing without the omnipresent noise of a TV in the background) sends him spiraling. The fucking faggot once said he leaves his TV on in the bedroom because he can't stand the silence as he walks from the hallway to the bedroom. He can't go literal seconds without hearing either Fox News rage bait, or the theme song to a 50 year old sitcom.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Joe’s Sons of Anarchy love is well documented but I’m not even sure why Nana’s obsessed here. It’s not like Luke Skywalker was like a rugged John Wayne or Clint Eastwood type character, he was a whiny little bitch who grew into a man willing to forgive and show compassion to even his greatest enemy. Does Anthony even like Star Wars? Did he ever mention it on the show in 20 years?

Edit: He did mention it! Anthony discusses watching a marathon of Episodes 1-6 here. He watched them while badly hungover on a Sunday in 2006.
Didn't they do a remake of A New Hope at Compound Media at one point? He also talked about the Plinkett reviews back on OnA.