• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony regrets fake bullshit he drunkenly wrote about Opie in his second "book"

Forum Clout

"We haven't been shitting on each other for the past couple of months" he says, as if the past couple of months hasn't consisted of Anthony trying to crawl out of his delusional drunken stupor.

"It was a year ago!!! I was only 62 years old back then!!!"

Holy shit, he sounds terrible. As well as totally retarded, too. "Working out is boring"...yes Nana, God forbid you're not stimulated into a constant state of mindless hooting and giggling at all times. What an immense faggot. The sooner he dies, the better off the planet is.

Forum Clout
Holy shit, he sounds terrible. As well as totally retarded, too. "Working out is boring"...yes Nana, God forbid you're not stimulated into a constant state of mindless hooting and giggling at all times. What an immense faggot. The sooner he dies, the better off the planet is.
The worst part of working out is when your
muscles tighten up and you feel stabbing pains in your chest and you can’t breathe! Ha ha holee shit!

Forum Clout
Where are we with the over/under turnout for Nana’s funeral? Who shows?
IMG_8525.png

Forum Clout
I just work out with friends... oh yeh, he has none.

I actually feel good & get creative when I ride my bike, I do occasionally turn a corner midst-impression & get looked at weird, but heyho. Gotta practise the voicework
He's like a child. He almost died, he's told he needs to get at least some exercise, and can't just sit there drinking, tweeting and making faggy faces, and within seconds he's "bored". No friends, no interests, no projects, just screens to stare at all day.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lets now enter Nanaworld and see how he responds to all these criticisms, in his own words (paraphrased at times)
Anthony will never take responsibility for killing the O&A show and causing more people than himself to lose their jobs and money.
“Maybe Opie should have saved my job then”
Has he ever once apologized for getting himself fired?
“Why would I apologize? I was the victim and nothing I said was wrong. But I also did apologize for going a little too far and people getting offended but that just wasn’t enough for these fucks! Anyway, I wouldn’t have been fired if Opie stuck up for me!”
For constantly calling out "sick" when he was actually hungover?
“Well, I guess showing up to work is your strong suit, ok? We all have our crosses to bear. So? And ok so what management talked to me about this! They’re the bosses maaaaahn! Fuck them!”
For refusing to go to meetings with management and forcing Opie to be the only grown-up?
“Dude I went to so many fuckin’ meetings when Opie didn’t, I won’t specify which ones besides the infamous apple meeting Opie wouldn’t go to, but I handled a lot of fucking behind the scenes shit! Even though I also said I didn’t really because that was mostly Opies job!”
For making everyone, including management, uncomfortable when he was fucking the high school kid?
“ITS FUCKING SATELLITE RADIO!!! So you’re ok with me saying fuck but not me bringing my teenage girlfriend around??? Check the fucking age of consent DOUCHEBAG, fucking 17. Who gives a fuck if you think its creepy? It’s legal, I don’t see you going off on uh uh uh all these BLACK…”
For broadcasting his "Live From The Compound" show which constantly interfered with his Sirius radio show, and pissed off management?
“ITS FUCKING SATELLITE RADIO!!! I can do whatever the fuck I want! SO WHAT Sirius has me signed as an exclusive product for them to broadcast, THAT MEANS I CANT DO BROADCASTING AT ALL??? NO I WONT FUCKING NEGOTIATE THIS IN MY NEXT CONTRACT! THATS OPIES JOB!”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He's like a child. He almost died, he's told he needs to get at least some exercise, and can't just sit there drinking, tweeting and making faggy faces, and within seconds he's "bored". No friends, no interests, no projects, just screens to stare at all day.
No you’re forgetting his childish and gay obsession with planes and model aircrafts, a past time he has to hide because his father told him it was for faggots and he knows in his heart he’s right.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
fucking darth nana over there

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Does anyone else think its ironic Anthony thinks people should forgive him for shit he said years ago, yet Anthony held grudges towards Opie for TWENTY YEARS because the Opster told him he can’t have his whore intern blowing ex girlfriend sitting on his lap during the show.

Disrespecting my whore ex = FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FACE ON THE PILLOW TO PUNCH 20 YEARS OF BACKSTABBING AND A 2 HOUR SHOW PERSONALLY DESTROYING YOU

All of the above = What man! Why are you so sensitive! Ok i went on air and shit on you for 2 hours and sold T shirts mocking you when all you said were good things about me, and when you didn’t you held back! You need to get over it!
Hey so what if Nana wanted to make lobster girl a part of the show like John Lennon did with Yoko Ono it's 2024
:image_4159_lg:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Lets now enter Nanaworld and see how he responds to all these criticisms, in his own words (paraphrased at times)

“Maybe Opie should have saved my job then”

“Why would I apologize? I was the victim and nothing I said was wrong. But I also did apologize for going a little too far and people getting offended but that just wasn’t enough for these fucks! Anyway, I wouldn’t have been fired if Opie stuck up for me!”

“Well, I guess showing up to work is your strong suit, ok? We all have our crosses to bear. So? And ok so what management talked to me about this! They’re the bosses maaaaahn! Fuck them!”

“Dude I went to so many fuckin’ meetings when Opie didn’t, I won’t specify which ones besides the infamous apple meeting Opie wouldn’t go to, but I handled a lot of fucking behind the scenes shit! Even though I also said I didn’t really because that was mostly Opies job!”

“ITS FUCKING SATELLITE RADIO!!! So you’re ok with me saying fuck but not me bringing my teenage girlfriend around??? Check the fucking age of consent DOUCHEBAG, fucking 17. Who gives a fuck if you think its creepy? It’s legal, I don’t see you going off on uh uh uh all these BLACK…”

“ITS FUCKING SATELLITE RADIO!!! I can do whatever the fuck I want! SO WHAT Sirius has me signed as an exclusive product for them to broadcast, THAT MEANS I CANT DO BROADCASTING AT ALL??? NO I WONT FUCKING NEGOTIATE THIS IN MY NEXT CONTRACT! THATS OPIES JOB!”
“I never called her the n word. I just censored savage.” At least own it if you’re going down with the ship.