• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Records Black Lady at Bar

DMbA

💢
‎
Forum Clout
I am no nigger nor actual tough but if this old fool takes a creep shot of me cause I am talking on the phone or something I will have to

Forum Clout

Attachments

• IMG_3819.jpeg
    IMG_3819.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3820.jpeg
    IMG_3820.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 54

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
Faggots and weak coward racists ALWAYS target women. Biggest victims of Islamophobia are hijabi women, and the perps are always faggots and Anal-Egg-Rectal inserters like Nana.
The last time I came across a group of hijabi women they seemed so sweet. I feel like the worst I could do to them is a love crime of forced forehead smooches and unsolicited well wishes.

To stay on topic though, nana couldn't even effectively beat them up in his "prime" let alone now with his wet dishcloth heart barely twitching. Him catching a final beatdown from a black woman would be a perfect end.

lowend73

‎
‎
Forum Clout
If what we’re seeing now are just the acne scars, imagine what his zits looked like in all their glory after he used sandpaper and gasoline to scrub them off. If I were Gavin I’d make Anthony put an unflattering yellow light behind him and make him film every episode at a low angle from his right side.
Im sure he was an ugly child and teenager. It’s as if Tom Savini molded his head for a practical effect

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Does this old fag think these glasses make him look like a character in Donnie Brasco? I literally can’t think of any other reason or he’s just old as fuck. The only people I’ve ever seen in those were my 80 year old NY wop grandfather (having a realization as I’m typing this) or Sydney Sweeney in White Lotus who is a fucking dime. There’s no in between. View attachment 215886
Yes yes yes, agreed Cumia is a fag. But Sydney Sweeney is not a 10, sorry. She has great tits, and is OK looking, but I was fucking better-looking similar London Irish types at 17 years old. Compare her face to Hollywood classics like Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Bo Derek, Julie Christie etc

DooDooBrown

‎
Forum Clout
I bet the patrons at the restaurants in Greenville share similar sentiments about the loudmouthed Yankee trash that’s been showing up lately.
Nice fivehead, Kramer.
The differences in how they’ve aged is hilarious. His sister is absolutely still fuckable and happy in life. Ant, on the other hand, looks remarkably like the alcoholic smoking janitor of my grade school, except for the transplanted hair.
Also worth noting that Dawn very recently struggled with one of the most deadly cancers you can get and still looks 30 years younger than the ghoul.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
Yes yes yes, agreed Cumia is a fag. But Sydney Sweeney is not a 10, sorry. She has great tits, and is OK looking, but I was fucking better-looking similar London Irish types at 17 years old. Compare her face to Hollywood classics like Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Bo Derek, Julie Christie etc
Maybe I'm just biased toward brunettes and arr brondes rook same, but I don't see what any of them particularly have on her. Granted I spent maybe one minute tops on each one with the exception of kim basinger, but that was also partly because someone apparently made AI pictures of her that made me really have to look close.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
I bet the patrons at the restaurants in Greenville share similar sentiments about the loudmouthed Yankee trash that’s been showing up lately.

Nice fivehead, Kramer.

Also worth noting that Dawn very recently struggled with one of the most deadly cancers you can get and still looks 30 years younger than the ghoul.
Didn't she have tit cancer? That has a 99% survival rate if you catch it early.

Forum Clout
Im sure he was an ugly child and teenager.
Well you know something, I think it's kinda funny - we have all these pictures of Anthony Cumia from all ages, but when he gets these so-called "acne scars" we can't find a single picture of him with a pimple anywhere. But sure, fine, that's okay. I'll just believe everything the government tells me. They're the good guys. My government would never lie to me, right? Let's not talk about experts who found trace samples of thermite moisturizer on his face, because what do I know, I'm just a former Navy SEAL. :fighter_md:

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm just biased toward brunettes and arr brondes rook same, but I don't see what any of them particularly have on her. Granted I spent maybe one minute tops on each one with the exception of kim basinger, but that was also partly because someone apparently made AI pictures of her that made me really have to look close.
I guess for a shallow married bastard like me it boils down to this.

Weekend with cocaine, booze and unlimited fucking - Sweeney.

Work functions, womanly dates, settling down and starting a family - the rest.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Well you know something, I think it's kinda funny - we have all these pictures of Anthony Cumia from all ages, but when he gets these so-called "acne scars" we can't find a single picture of him with a pimple anywhere. But sure, fine, that's okay. I'll just believe everything the government tells me. They're the good guys. My government would never lie to me, right? Let's not talk about experts who found trace samples of thermite moisturizer on his face, because what do I know, I'm just a former Navy SEAL. :fighter_md:
Are you implying someone shot him in the face with bird shot?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
I guess for a shallow married bastard like me it boils down to this.

Weekend with cocaine, booze and unlimited fucking - Sweeney.

Work functions, womanly dates, settling down and starting a family - the rest.
I guess the classic broads have a less whorish aura in their prime than these zoomer chicks, but judging by how most of them aged they probably belong in the former category. I won't spoil your jerk fantasies though, I get it.