• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony probably quite pleased Joe couldn't make it to dinner with "the fam"

19296305-77E5-491E-B58B-5102E1A82B3F.jpeg

She needs to put some new teeth on Nana’s tab.

If I had to guess, Nana couldn't afford the monthly sibling stipend anymore so Dawn and husband moved somewhere cheaper. No idea what Hugh Bond does for a living, and Dawn officiates weddings? How much does one make doing that?

On the other hand Joe probably can't afford moving. He saved very little and has a measly 50k in a retirement account. He'd probably lose money selling his current place and wouldn't have enough to purchase anything halfway decent in SC. He's not going anywhere.
Also no gigs in South Carolina. Down south, who wants A U2 cover band?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Nana needs some new Twitter friends. May I suggest:

Anthony Cumia’s Second Shirt
Anthony Cumia’s vibrating anal egg
Anthony Cumia’s; failing hair plugs, fatty liver, dwindling bank account, etc
Anthony Cumia's Triangle Roof
Anthony Cumia's Floodzone McMansion
Anthony Cumia's Face Pits
Anthony Cumia's Homosexuality
Anthony Cumia's Jealousy of Opster's Money
Anthony Cumia's Gay Lisp
Anthony Cumia's Right Kind of 13yo

This house is such a major step down from Castle Cumia. At least the gaudy Roslyn residence had faux grandeur. This place just screams shoddy new construction. No crown molding, low ceilings, flimsy wayfair hanging light, cheap single pane windows, no blinds. The fit and finishes are probably equivalent to his Mineola hovel. Tis why he hasn’t posted any pictures of the interior.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
This house is such a major step down from Castle Cumia. At least the gaudy Roslyn residence had faux grandeur. This place just screams shoddy new construction. No crown molding, low ceilings, flimsy wayfair hanging light, cheap single pane windows, no blinds. The fit and finishes are probably equivalent to his Mineola hovel. Tis why he hasn’t posted any pictures of the interior.
double pane windows have been industry standard since roughly the late 80s, child. even new trailers got em

HH Brother

He has them up, brother. And it's the Dollar General of McMansions.

Of course he would photo a rainbow, brother.

He's keeping the one gun he can own precariously propped on the wall, brother.

He needs to be in the death pool.

View attachment 86505
She needs to put some new teeth on Nana’s tab.
Nana started fucking Missy when she was wearing braces to fix that jacked grill (while he was still fucking the high school kid). He posted several pictures of Missy with her braces on and of course he was flattered over the comments implying he's fucking another "teenager" (Missy was in her mid-'20s).

He has them up, brother. And it's the Dollar General of McMansions.

Of course he would photo a rainbow, brother.

He's keeping the one gun he can own precariously propped on the wall, brother.

He needs to be in the death pool.

TYFYS, he must read here. Had to prove me wrong about the low ceilings didn’t he?

Also thanks for the bonus Nana face. He really does look on the precipice of a medical event.
67BFB3E9-C252-4DF8-AC76-87E47A84EB58.jpeg

HH Brother

TYFYS, he must read here. Had to prove me wrong about the low ceilings didn’t he?

Also thanks for the bonus Nana face. He really does look on the precipice of a medical event. View attachment 86557
The red face, sweating and glassy eyes all the time is the classic old Bud drunk, brother. That ticker is aching to give out again.