• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony on the “sad demise of Bam Margera”

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I haven’t skated since shortly after HS but I still have a great a appreciation for guys who shred. Same with snowboarding although I did that a bit longer.
This idiot was the king of “street snowboarding” until he bashed his head open skitching (holding onto a car while skateboarding) and ended up in a coma for 6 months:
Ignore the stupid posturing but this video has two of the sickest tricks I’ve ever seen. The man demolished handrails like it was his day job. That frontboarding the kink* handrail and them the 180 to surface spin nose tap out? Fucking nasty beyond belief.

Yeah this faggot should be run over by a bush hog.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Spoken like someone who can’t hold a switch lip front boardslide.

This is what even the most skilled "extreme" sports look like to anybody who doesn't care about them. Enjoy it for what it is, adults playing with children's toys. I can't get into it unless there's Dico freestyles and shopping carts getting pushed into trees mixed in with the grinds and bails.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
yeah, and just like artie both are relics of an era that no longer exists and no one cares to go back to (except them and a few lingering fans)

Yes because the entire planet is so content with the state of comedy and entertainment right now..................................................................

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
jackass forever was the first in the series to be critically acclaimed proper, as well as made tonnes at the box office

incidentally, it's also the worst of the lot. but the point still stands
The first remember being well-received, I think it was Roger Ebert who said something like “God help me, two thumbs up” plus they all made money at the box office due to being made for not much.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I wish he’d at least start skating again for his own sanity. Pretty damn good considering this was a year ago. Intro is him talking about what a shitty year he’s had:

With poor blood flow to his legs and bone spurs in his feet, he's never going to skate at again, funster.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
right, but forever also came out at the tail end of all the covid restrictions. it probably would have done even better if it came out pre/post-covid (and also didn't have a bunch of new cast members people don't give the slightest shit about)
So they were all box office successes is what you’re trying to say? I’m shocked that Bad Grandpa made the most though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
With poor blood flow to his legs and bone spurs in his feet, he's never going to skate at again, funster.

I saw some interview with him and he said from all his heavy drinking and being dehydrated for over a decade his joints are fucked. Don’t know how true that is but it’s clear he’s been fucked up everyday for close to 15 years.