• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony on the “sad demise of Bam Margera”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2622.jpeg

bombvest

Forum Clout
I don’t know man, Bam has that Artie Lange thing where all his fans want to party with him. @NortheastPhilly knows some people that regularly get fucked up with him.
yeah, and just like artie both are relics of an era that no longer exists and no one cares to go back to (except them and a few lingering fans) and both aren't intelligent enough to adapt. this train wreck will just keep repeating the formula of shitty behavior that made him famous and now he's probably got brain damage from all the substance abuse. there's no going back.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
yeah, and just like artie both are relics of an era that no longer exists and no one cares to go back to (except them and a few lingering fans) and both aren't intelligent enough to adapt. this train wreck will just keep repeating the formula of shitty behavior that made him famous and now he's probably got brain damage from all the substance abuse. there's no going back.
Yeah, Bam is toast but at least Artie is sober now. Hopefully he just stays retired for his own good.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I wonder how much money if any Artie has left over ? I’ll always root for the baby gorilla.
I know his mom used to take care of his money and he was easily making 50 grand doing stand up every weekend. I’m sure he’s fine but I love his quote of, “check out those celebrity net worth websites if you wanna see how much I should be worth.” Plus he has the Elf royalties.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I don’t think that you could release Jackass today and it would be anywhere near as successful.

Forum Clout
I know his mom used to take care of his money and he was easily making 50 grand doing stand up every weekend.

I think Artie would be doing okay, you'd have to think that during his Stern run he would've made at least 20-30 million dollars if you tallied everything up from his radio contracts to his stand up to his books, DVDs, TV specials, merchandising etc. An article by Rolling Stone said Artie was making 3.7 million dollars a year by 2009 when he left Stern and you'd think he'd have been making something like that for a large majority of his time there.

Afterwards even though he no longer had Stern money I'm sure he was making a sizeable amount of money for things like that short lived Artie Lange show. Even Nana apparently gave Lange 700,000 a year to join Compound.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I wish he’d at least start skating again for his own sanity. Pretty damn good considering this was a year ago. Intro is him talking about what a shitty year he’s had:

Those first 20 seconds, everyone in his life gets in car wrecks

Hey Bam, maybe have your friends take an Uber instead of lending your cars out

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Skateboard faggots should be executed.

Hurr durr I'm 40 and skate or die chaaa laaaa lahhhh dude.
I haven’t skated since shortly after HS but I still have a great a appreciation for guys who shred. Same with snowboarding although I did that a bit longer.
This idiot was the king of “street snowboarding” until he bashed his head open skitching (holding onto a car while skateboarding) and ended up in a coma for 6 months:
Ignore the stupid posturing but this video has two of the sickest tricks I’ve ever seen. The man demolished handrails like it was his day job. That frontboarding the kink* handrail and them the 180 to surface spin nose tap out? Fucking nasty beyond belief.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think that you could release Jackass today and it would be anywhere near as successful.
If it came out today you’d hear how kids are getting hurt on tik Tok doing various jackass stunts. Then again I don’t think the younger crowd (zoomers etc) would find it funny. Weird how people don’t even mention Tom Green at all which was before Jackass. I watched Freddy got fingered the other day and forgot that movie had a big budget and let Green just be outrageous, I remember seeing he had dropped a large boat into a wood chipper (pretty expensive stunt) only to not have it in the movie.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
If it came out today you’d hear how kids are getting hurt on tik Tok doing various jackass stunts. Then again I don’t think the younger crowd (zoomers etc) would find it funny. Weird how people don’t even mention Tom Green at all which was before Jackass. I watched Freddy got fingered the other day and forgot that movie had a big budget and let Green just be outrageous, I remember seeing he had dropped a large boat into a wood chipper (pretty expensive stunt) only to not have it in the movie.
“Hi this is Steve-O and this is the Tide Pod challenge.”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I haven’t skated since shortly after HS but I still have a great a appreciation for guys who shred. Same with snowboarding although I did that a bit longer.
This idiot was the king of “street snowboarding” until he bashed his head open skitching (holding onto a car while skateboarding) and ended up in a coma for 6 months:
Ignore the stupid posturing but this video has two of the sickest tricks I’ve ever seen. The man demolished handrails like it was his day job. That frontboarding the kink* handrail and them the 180 to surface spin nose tap out? Fucking nasty beyond belief.

Just as sick as the other one: