• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony on Legion on Skanks

Gomez, a mulato, is better at business than Cumia. Despite being more famous than Gomez and Big Jay combined, he wasn't capable of being successful after O&A. Legion of Skanks, Matt and Shane and a bunch of other semi-famous people were part of Compound Media at one point.
Hombre de Mexico is more famous than nana ever was. Peak fame for nana was 2002. I doubt OnA had more than 10k listeners every morning.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
People used to mock Opie for being a little fag every time that no one laugh at one of his comments.
"Nothing?"
"I thought it was funny" *sad voice*
"Too long?"

After the end of O&A Ant ended up doing the same thing. Especially at the LOS roast.

Opie only started doing that after picking it up from Norton who stole it yet again from Colin Quinn. The vocabulary of the show was always like that, Norton just ran it into the ground after he finally felt like he "belonged."

He's a brazen hustler, he knows how to sell. If he was working for CM there would have been a few embarrassments but he would have sold it to everyone and the comedian tour would be a franchise by now. He built LoS with no money and no notoriety, if he had the O&A name to work with, he would have every fan plus his new fanbase

Luis has tried to get O&A to reunite a few times.

JebJoh

And DeRosa.
Derosa is a sandwich maker now, he'll like anything that sells a little roast beef. And for the record, his sandwich place really is shit, the place he took over was way cooler, Alaska Bar or something. Not that this was a bad idea to mix comedy and sandwiches, those are 2 of my favorite things. But his place has the feel like if you ask for Rye bread the guy has to run next door and buy rye bread from a bodega. When I go to Katz for a sandwich the guys behind the counter are about as funny as Derosa and they make a sandwich that could feed a family. I kinda hope it works, it'll spawn a whole new world of work for comics. They can have comedy and soup, comedy and coffee, comedy and a shoeshine ... the possibilities are endless. DeRosa is a genius, or an idiot, what do I know, I've never been funny