• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony on Legion on Skanks

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I am currently watching this and said at the beginning to myself I wonder how deep into the episode Anthony will do a Dice impression and it was literally 3 minutes in. Also the mandatory Chip impressions are received by absolute silence. He is truly a one trick faggot.

Last edited:

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
CA2489AD-12C2-4886-978E-D05E1C184DB7.jpeg

Truth in advertising.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Ever since Nana made that tweet celebrating the deaths of those black band camp kids in a horrible accident I can't even listen to her anymore. It should've happened a long time ago given her past transgressions but holy shit that was such a hateful thing to say. And you just know that if called on it she'd just say she was joking or drunk, even though she doubled down every time someone commented telling her how fucked up it was.

I did watch this episode and it was OK. That's one of the saddest things about Nana. When she has the skanks to redirect her she can be pretty funny. Even when she's doing the hits like the dice impression. And yet she insists on this punditry larp and slow death from alcoholism. Oh well.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Best part was when he begged for a free hotel room for skankfest and luis said “aren’t you rich?”
I brought this up a few weeks ago, but it really is the best. Watching Nana squirm, and try to ask the cool kids if he can go to their party. “Hey you think you could get me a room?…….HAHAHA I’m kidding hahahah…..hahahaha….”.

Forum Clout
I brought this up a few weeks ago, but it really is the best. Watching Nana squirm, and try to ask the cool kids if he can go to their party. “Hey you think you could get me a room?…….HAHAHA I’m kidding hahahah…..hahahaha….”.
That is one of my favorite recent Nana moments. He invited himself and then begged to be COMP’D a room. He didn’t end up going.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Didn't they also want to stay at Compound Media but he ridiculously lowballed them or something?
Luis said something along the lines of “I gave them a number and the number they gave me was waaaay below that.” which Big Jay responded with something like “It was almost comically lower.”. He also said that they claimed they didn’t bring on any new subscribers. I think Luis said somewhere he offered to be an executive producer for $60k a year. Nana hasn’t made the best decisions with her network.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
After the end of O&A Ant ended up doing the same thing. Especially at the LOS roast.
Anth: makes a joke*

Audience: crickets*

Anth: “haha, I don’t even know what that means, but it’s hilarious.”

Audience: crickets*

Had Nana’s guns been taken away at that point? I don’t know how he didn’t blow his brains out after bombing like he did

Renaus

Forum Clout
Luis said something along the lines of “I gave them a number and the number they gave me was waaaay below that.” which Big Jay responded with something like “It was almost comically lower.”. He also said that they claimed they didn’t bring on any new subscribers. I think Luis said somewhere he offered to be an executive producer for $60k a year. Nana hasn’t made the best decisions with her network.
Gomez, a mulato, is better at business than Cumia. Despite being more famous than Gomez and Big Jay combined, he wasn't capable of being successful after O&A. Legion of Skanks, Matt and Shane and a bunch of other semi-famous people were part of Compound Media at one point.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Gomez, a mulato, is better at business than Cumia. Despite being more famous than Gomez and Big Jay combined, he wasn't capable of being successful after O&A. Legion of Skanks, Matt and Shane and a bunch of other semi-famous people were part of Compound Media at one point.
He's a brazen hustler, he knows how to sell. If he was working for CM there would have been a few embarrassments but he would have sold it to everyone and the comedian tour would be a franchise by now. He built LoS with no money and no notoriety, if he had the O&A name to work with, he would have every fan plus his new fanbase

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Shane Gillis was still on the network after his cancelling I’m pretty sure. It wasn’t until a couple months after did he officially leave. Although to be fair I’m about 90% sure he didn’t even show up half the time. I don’t think he plugged the show or compound media one time.