Anthony looks so gay here

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
β€Ž
β€Ž
1000001384.png

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
β€Ž
β€Ž
How the fuck does his show still look exactly the fucking same as it did back in 2015? That greenscreen NYC skyline background is so fucking shit. Not only does it look horribly dated, like some early 90s public access show, but it also has that weird jarring effect where nana looks like he's photoshopped into the scene.

To think people pay to watch that garbage boggles the mind.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
β€Ž
How the fuck does his show still look exactly the fucking same as it did back in 2015? That greenscreen NYC skyline background is so fucking shit. Not only does it look horribly dated, like some early 90s public access show, but it also has that weird jarring effect where nana looks like he's photoshopped into the scene.

And they have a team working on this shit

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Looking like a jizz-gargling homo doesn't necessarily mean you are one. In this case, however, it's blatantly obvious that Nana is gayer than nineteen guys blowing twenty guys. Nana makes Paul Lynde look like Charles Bronson. He looks like he's about to sprout little butterfly wings and flit about the room twirling a pretty pink parasol.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž

They stopped watching a long time ago.
The paying part, on the other hand...

DMAN

NYC Mayor
β€Ž
β€Ž

I wouldn't even use that skyline image as a placeholder, let alone for at least FIVE YEARS! LOL

I know during Artie and Anthony it was more of a CGI brick wall that looked like from a 90's point and click adventure PC computer game for children. And before that it was likely the generic template that comes with the software.

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
"...makes Paul Lynde look like Charles Bronson."

This may be your funniest line yet!
It's like Nana modeled his entire post-O&A persona after those scenes in Three's Company where Mr. Roper would bat his eyelashes and do those twinkling hand gestures when he was implying that Jack was a homo. He flits, sashays, hoots and giggles like Charles Nelson Reilly slipping into a gilded robe after using Liberace's hot tub. He clearly has a great affinity for old school Hollywood fagdom.

Roslyn Heights Biter

β€Ž
β€Ž
It's like Nana modeled his entire post-O&A persona after those scenes in Three's Company where Mr. Roper would bat his eyelashes and do those twinkling hand gestures when he was implying that Jack was a homo. He flits, sashays, hoots and giggles like Charles Nelson Reilly slipping into a gilded robe after using Liberace's hot tub. He clearly has a great affinity for old school Hollywood fagdom.
OMG! I can't breathe!!!

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
OMG! I can't breathe!!!
Even his show's theme music sounds like something that'd be playing in the background of some secret illicit old-timey Hollywood homo lounge where you'd see Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson canoodling in the corner over drinks with pink umbrellas in them. Nana was just born a few decades too late, as he'd have fit right into the old closet queen scene.

Roslyn Heights Biter

β€Ž
β€Ž
Even his show's theme music sounds like something that'd be playing in the background of some secret illicit old-timey Hollywood homo lounge where you'd see Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson canoodling in the corner over drinks with pink umbrellas in them. Nana was just born a few decades too late, as he'd have fit right into the old closet queen scene.
You're pure fire tonight!